4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PARK HYEJIN's POV.....

I woke up early in the morning. I pick my phone and check for any messages and updates. Guess what? Rockets updated 2 hours ago and the shocking part is....

Tyranny: Hyejin! Are you awake?
Hyejin: yes auntie why?
Tyranny: Let's go eat breakfast!
Hyejin: okay auntie!
Tyranny: and also get your self dressed well. My friend is here!

Thats what I'm talking about! Jeonji from rockets is here! I can't believe but I believe! I got up and wash myself. After I finished, I dressed well and go...

Hyejin: Oh! Hi!
Tyranny: Hyejin! Meet Jeonji!
Hyejin: Hi Mr. Jeonji!
Jeonji: oh! nice to meet you!

He lend his hands for shake hands and I grab it. Then, we heard someone is fell on stairs. When we look...

Hyejin: omo! Are you okay sis?
Ellen: no!
Hyejin: poor you!
Ellen: why Jeonji is here?

Jeonji-oppa go to Ellen's side to support her...

Ellen: I'm okay! I can handle myself!
Jeonji: I know you're not!

Then there's auntie Tyranny simply smile...

5hours passed....

Tyranny: And that's all! you can start your shift later and introduce yourself as their branch manager!
Hyejin: thank you auntie!

Okay! Me and Ellen decided to get dress-up later around 5pm and start our shift in 6pm until closing.

Now, I'm here in my room. Doing nothing just watching Rockets video when someone knocks on my door...

Hyejin: why girl?
Ellen: are you done?
Hyejin: No girl!
Ellen: I will wait for you!

(later on)

We're here. I meet Lee Keechan known as KC, Chuck McKenzie as MC, and Ryanair Ramil as RR. Only Ryanair is the only girl.

RR: You're our new branch manager? wow! daebak!
KC: I can say both of you are destined to be assigned here and meet me!
MC: ayyssshh! Hyung! They are our manager, give some respect!
Hyejin: It's okay! I'm going to be the one who serve....
MC: No! You are the manager....
Ellen: aigoo! Just let her or you want to see the goddess of destruction to destroy this whole shop?
KC: okay!

and our shift starts. I enjoy everything! From serving, getting their orders, have a small chat with our costumers. And 2 months already passed now and our shift today finally over...

Ellen: Hyejin! I will go first. You know I'm going with RR to help her.
Hyejin: oh okay! I will just clean and go!
Ellen: bye!

After Ellen leaves, I clean the whole shop. Even though I'm a manager, I'm still an employee. I was busy arranging the chairs when suddenly...

unknown: miss one shot please!
Hyejin: sorry we're closed sir!
unknown: I know! But, please!!!
Hyejin: but~~
unknown: please! I can give anything you want!
Hyejin: okay sir! I will give you your shot but I know you can't give anything I want! Just sit here and relax.

I prepare his coffee when he start talking....

unknown: Why life is so hard? I can't buy coffee in daytime, I can't go to mall in my own, why I can't remove this cap and sunglasses? I miss my family but I can't go there easily.
Hyejin: wait are you a criminal?
unknown: no no no! I'm not but I'm special.
Hyejin: well, you know life is such a bitch.

I suddenly pause. It's a bad word and costumer is here and heard me..

Hyejin: Sorry for that word but it's true! For example, myself, I'm not a resident here but I choose to work here for my family.
unknown: already married?
Hyejin: no! a big big NO! Like helping them, that's it! well for now you suffer hard but maybe it has a reason. Just look for positive sides. You know Rockets? well if you didn't know them just search them and listen to their songs. I'm not promoting or something but It can help you to release some stress.
unknown: oh! I know them! But are you sure they have nice songs?
Hyejin: not just nice songs but a wonderful songs! here!

I get my phone and play some Rockets songs on the speaker....

Hyejin: They literally inspire me. I hope you too.
unknown: Thanks! Also thank you for staying.
Hyejin: you're a costumer after all.
unknown: I think, I can give you my space kit!

Did I hear right? Space kit? It's limited edition of Rockets complete big box merchandise! Is he sure?

Hyejin: are you sure? It's limited edition?
unknown: You want me to include all the albums since their debut?
Hyejin: you're kidding right?
unknown: I'm just flattered that an employee talk to me, finally. I'm a regular costumer here and maybe they sometimes reported me to the manager and no one dares to talk to me until you came.
Hyejin: I'm Hyejin. Park Hyejin 22!
unknown: Kim Joon 27!
Hyejin: nice to meet you sir!
Joon: you can call me oppa!
Hyejin: okay oppa!
Joon: I will help you!
Hyejin: no! It's okay!
Joon: okay! Can I walk with you until we reach your home?
Hyejin: no need! I can handle myself!
Joon: okay!
Hyejin: by the way, it's $1.50
Joon: okay!

Feeling close? I literally give him a slice of triple chocolate cake. I'm waiting for him to pay for his coffee when he suddenly speak...

Joon: Shit! I forgot my wallet!
Hyejin: And?
Joon: my phone!
Hyejin: aigoo! okay! pay for it tomorrow!
Joon: I'm sorry!
Hyejin: It's okay!

I'm mad inside but he's a costumer after all. He decided to leave so, I can clean the remaining area and go home...

(home)

As soon as I open the door, Ellen standing in front of me. Mad!

Ellen: What time is it miss Park Hyejin?
Hyejin: Almost midnight?

I laugh. She's funny when she's mad...

Ellen: nothings funny here little girl! Do you know how worried am I? I almost called police!
Hyejin: Okay! I'm here so you don't need to worry! let's sleep!

I change my clothes and go to bed. I still remember that guy in the shop. I hope he still remember his debt!

Ellen: just go to sleep! It's so creepy that you smile there!
Hyejin: okay!
Ellen: did you met a guy?
Hyejin: huh?
Ellen: you only smile like that when Eunjoon posted something and he didn't posted something so I guess you met a guy.

As soon as she said that, my phone vibrates. I check the notification and...

Hyejin: Eunjoon posted something. It's about the employee he met earlier and get a chat. he's thankful but like a hit and run, he order coffee but didn't pay for it. The employee also give him a special triple chocolate cake and it's his new favorite kind of cake.
Ellen: is that Eunjoon for real?
Hyejin: yes! and...

the picture loaded and...

Hyejin: a picture of a table with blur background with girls feet while cleaning.
Ellen: ahh!
Hyejin: did I say girls feet?
Ellen: yes! and girl just go to sleep!
Hyejin: okay!

I still can't sleep! I'm just staring at the ceiling when my phone vibrates again. When I checked the notification....

Hyejin: Whhaaaaaaaaaa!
Ellen: HYA! WHAT HAPPENED?
Hyejin: Rockets followed me!
Ellen: I thought it's something important but it's just simply rockets followed you!

and she suddenly look at me..

Ellen: ROCKETS FOLLOWED YOU?
Hyejin: yes!

She quickly grab her phone and check the account. She looked at me....

Ellen: I'm jealous here! why they followed you back? You are luckier than anyone else!

I'm trending now! I decided to sleep because I will take the full shift tomorrow from 8 am our opening time to 10pm closing time for KC and RR's day off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~