20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyejin POV....

I can't believe that our kids grows fast like they are now 4 years old. I look outside the window and smile. It's a beautiful day today. It's our bonding day!

Cielo: Ma! Oppa eat my chocolate!
Hyejin: jus---
Eunwoo: You eat my shrimp!
Hyejin: both of you shoul-----
Cielo: Ma!

And she started to cry. Hayst!

Hyejin: okay! Let's buy chocolates and shrimp later. Eunwoo, you should forgive your sister. and for you little girl, you shouldn't eat Eunwoo oppa's food. okay?

I can see they hug each other and here's my big baby's cue..

Eunjoon: It's been 4 years but they always argue with shrimp and chocolate?
Hyejin: I don't know dear.
Eunjoon: At least we all got this time to....

then I hear A loud beep from my side and there's a big truck then everything went black...

————————————————————

Hyejin's mom: Hyejin! wake up! you're late!

I open my eyes and saw my mom.

Hyejin's mom: you always sleep late. Now, get up and dress nicely for your flight.
Hyejin: mom! where's the kids?
Hyejin's mom: huh?
Hyejin: my son and my daugther! mom! I'm not married? I didn't get pregnant and deliver twins?
Hyejin's mom: my gosh Hyejin! You should get up now.

I though it was real.  It's been months since I woke up from my coma!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 year later....

It's been a year since I stayed here in Korea. I didn't go back in the shop until I finished my therapy... and now, I'm here to manage again my coffee shop...

RR: I missed you so much Hyejin!
MC: I'm really scared when we heard the news that you....
Ellen: it's good to be back here.. How are you?
Hyejin: Well, I'm good but I've got a selective amnesia. I know you guys but I forgot most of my memories..
KC: ohhh!
Ellen: it's okay girl!
Hyejin: it's too awkward to talk about it now. You know what I mean.. I didn't really remember you guys...
RR: sure!
Ellen: let's work now!

I'm wiping the counter when a guy suddenly speak..

Guy: Ms!

How cute his smile...

Hyejin: yes?
Guy: One iced americano grande please!
Hyejin: Okay sir! Name?
Guy: Joon!
Hyejin: okay Mr. Joon wait for your coffee!

then he go to sit. You know he's familiar but I don't know where I saw him... I'm thinking here when Ellen scream..

Ellen: Eunjoon oppa!

she know that Joon guy! and his real name is Eunjoon.. Sounds familiar! I secretly listening to their conversation....

Ellen: how are you? It's been a year since the last time we saw you!
Eunjoon: I just woke up from my coma 6 months ago. You know selective amnesia? Well be thankful that I know you and I remember this shop...
Ellen: thanks! You have the same result with Hyejin!
Eunjoon: Hyejin? Mom always tell story about that girl and she really looks like that girl in the counter...
Ellen: ohh!

I'm eating my cake when Ellen suddenly called me...

Ellen: Hyejin! I want you to meet my husband's friend..He's Kim Eunjoon..
Hyejin: Hello sir! I'm Kim Hyejin!
Eunjoon: same here! Kim Eunjoon! Nice to meet you!