The lucky ticket

CH. 1
She only bought the ticket thinking she would never win. It's not like she wanted to, and it's not like she was a fan of Ezara Tamakin's work. The money was going towards charity, and she couldn't not buy a ticket.

"Ohh I hope I win! A weekend with my dream man would be amazing! I would ask him what inspired him to write his Bouquet collection." Her co worker Layla said. Caitlin wasn't paying attention to her co worker. "Or maybe I would have him take his shirt off.." Caitlin scrunched her nose in awkwardness.

Lights started to flash around the small stage in the front of the room, notifying that the drawing will begin. Caitlin rolled her eyes as everyone, or ever women started to freak.

"Hello everyone. I would like to announce our 15th annual charity! This years prize is sponsored by the one and only Ezera Tamakin! The lucky winner will be staying the weekend at a 5 star hotel with the famous romance writer himself!" Her boss said in excitement. Everyone cringed as the microphone made a loud sharp noise.

"Sorry, and the winner is....22112!" A series of groans could be herd all through out the auditorium. "I was off by one number!" One of her co-workers yelled.

Caitlin looked at her number and sheepishly held up her ticket. Her face bright red, she wasn't amused.

"Come on up Caitlin!" Her boss could be heard from the microphone. Caitlin groaned. Why her? She walked up to her boss, while fighting off the women who were willing to pay large amounts of money for the said ticket.
'I feel like I'm in the scene when Charlie finds the last golden ticked' She mused to herself.

"Congratulations Caitlin you won a weekend at a 5 star hotel with the famous romance writer Ezara Tamakin!" Caitlin groaned. She didn't even know this guy let alone read any of his books.

She had yet to find out what's in store for her.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Something new that I've been working on! Leave a comment on what you think. Do you think this will turn out to be interesting?:)