Chapter 3

Ezera's P.O.V

"Miss price, wake up." I shook the sleeping child several times, but she had yet to wake up. I sighed. This isn't how I wanted my weekend to go.

"Huh, what? Oh I'm awake. Sorry" The girl said. I rolled my eyes at her physical state. Typical: hairs a mess, clothes are wrinkly. Surprising that her makeup isn't smudged. He put on a fake smile. "Well hello sleeping beauty" She scrunched her face at him.

"I'm not wearing any make up. So stop judging me like you assumed I would wake up with mascara all over my face" Caitlin accused. He tried his best to hide his shock. She knew exactly what he was thinking. He just shook his head, and handed the keys to the awaiting servant. He then turned towards the other awaiting male.
"Please bring our baggage to the suit on the top floor. Thank you sir." The servant nodded his understanding and took the luggage from the trunk.

He watched her as she looked at the hotel, excitement lighting up her eyes. He had to admit, she was beautiful. Her dark brown hair that framed her heart shaped face, and chocolate brown eyes that lit up when she smiled. She was slender, but not too small. She was short compared to his height of 6'. He just had to mess with her. Putting on a fake smile he said:
"Miss Price, you are just a lovely sight with that mouth of yours open like that." She shut her mouth immediately and went to turn towards him. She had her arms crossed over her chest, and she was blushing.
'Too cute' He thought.
"I'll have you know, I don't appreciate dirty comments directed towards me" she said stammering. Trying to control her embarrassment.
'She makes this too easy' He mused. But right now he needed to check them into their room, so the fun will have to wait for later.
"Well, come my dear. I must check us in to our suit, and you must ready yourself for our dinner plans. Much to do! No time to waist. Shall we?" He held his arm out towards her, and she hesitated before putting hers under it.
"We shall" she answered back.
'Maybe this weekend won't be much of a torture' He thought pleasantly.