19 -

rowoon stepped outside his house, still mad at hwiyoung. he stomped off to the park where he saw hwiyoung and taeyang kiss, and sat on the swing.

he calmed himself down, thinking about his actions and stuff, basically reflecting on himself. hell, he'd never ever expected a day he'd do this, but here he is.

maybe hwiyoung was right. he'd find someone better than him, and make him more happy than hwiyoung does. he smiled, thinking of his ideal type, a guy shorter than him, cute, would listen to him-

"hey there!"

there he was.

-

he next morning, taeyang headed to work, feeling as happy as always. he greeted everyone at the cafe and went to work immediately.

the first customers was an extremely tall guy with his arms around a guy shorter than him by a few centimeters.

the shorter guy smiled at taeyang, and proceeded to order. his smile was contagious, it made him want to smile too. what a sunshine. the tall guy must be happy to be his boyfriend. wait, were they even-?

"you two look great together. may you be happy," taeyang smiled, handing them their order. the tall guy blushed, while the other thanked him and smiled. "hey, we could be friends! what's your name? mine's kang chani! and this here is kim rowoon!"

taeyang thought this name sounded a bit familiar. maybe one of his friend app friends. "yoo taeyang," he smiled again and shook their hands.

"you know, taeyang. i actually know your boyfriend. hwiyoung, was it?" he seemed troubled upon the mention of his name and taeyong couldn't help but frown. "yeah?"

"well, i confessed to him yesterday and he rejected me. chani here helped me get over him, somehow," rowoon grinned, "and chani is not my boyfriend. yet,"

"aww, why?" he whined, pouting, puffing his cheeks.

"we literally just met yesterday!" he argued back, crossing his arms.

"ahem," a guy from behind coughed, getting their attention. it was hwiyoung. "excuse me. i'm trying to get my order here," he playfully glared at the two. he heard their conversation, and was happy that rowoon was really able to find someone else.

"o-oh my g-gosh hwiyoung. hi," rowoon stuttered, and chani hit him. "why are you stuttering? be friends. hi hwiyoung! i'm kang chani!"

"hehe, yeah i know. i heard your conversation while i was very patiently waiting behind!" he sarcastically said, crossing his arms.

"ahah, sorry, we'll let you order now," rowoon said and stepped away from the counter, leading them to a table.

"so, boyfriend. how are you?" hwiyoung winked, throwing finger hearts at him. "hey! aren't you supposed to be working too?"

"i got a day off. shop's closed because some famous author is there to sign books," he nonchantly said, and taeyang got excited. a little offended at the way he said it too. taeyang recently got interested in books, especially romance fictions. maybe pick up a tactic or two to seduce hwiyoung? >;-)

"ooh, which author?"

"uh... something like... lucas... something..."

"OH MY GOSH IS IT LUCAS WONG"

"did he steal your heart?" hwiyoung gasped, putting a hand over his chest dramatically.

"no, no, of course not! it'll always be yours," he reassured, holding his hand. "well then good. do you want a sign too?"

"omg yes. i want him to sign two of my books!" he said excitedly, and causing hwiyoung to roll his eyes playfully at him.

"well it ends at 3pm so-"

"my shift ends at 1pm! omg let's go, hwiyoung, you have to bring me there, i'll love you forever!" he hugged hwiyoung over the counter and he gasped, again.

"does that mean you'll not love me forever if i don't bring you?"

"oh my gosh, stop being dramatic. now go away, i need to work,"

-

[a/n:
KASKJSKA WE GOT TO 2K SKKSKSKSKAA THANKS GUYS I L O VE !!!!!!! <333 SKSJJD HEARTS FOR ALL OF YOU THANKYOU 😩😩😩😩😩👌👌💕💓
also please excuse any errors !!!]