0.3 first day

We woke up at 5am and started to get ready.Daniel put on his dress and I had to help zip it up and then he helped me with my dress too."Hey dan want help with your makeup?"."No thanks you just help me put on these boots oh and if you don't mind could you get out my rose perfume and spray a bit of that thank you". "since when am I your slave dan may I ask.ill do it anyway".I helped him into his boots making sure they were tight and that he wouldn't trip.I then moved on to grabbing his perfume out of his purse making sure to use a bit for myself too.

*time skip 10mins*

"Hey mom when mother wakes up tell her I'm out shopping but if she wakes up late say I'm in school like normal okay".
"Okay sweetie have fun also make sure you tell me all the gossip and make sure to tell me bout the new girl"."Okay Mom".

Dan opened the door to his black g-wagon that my moms bought him for his birthday.they had saved up for a while to buy him it because they new how much he loved it.

"You ready dodie" dan said making sure I had my seatbelt on."Yep can we go quicker because I need to get my makeup done before school,have you seen this mess" i stated playfully pointing at my face."Okay I'll go quicker and you look amazing okay ".
The rest of the ride to the shopping center (mall) was quite And we listened to some muse and p!atd and mcr and more emo shīt.Its a surprise to most because I'm so bright but I have an emo side that only my true friends know about.

*skip till when they are at the shop*

"Hello how may I help you this morning" the voice came from a very nice person with short pastel blue hair and almost festival like makeup on. "Oh I'd like to get my makeup done like this" I said showing her a picture of my usual makeup. "Oh that's gorgeous and you my young erm may I please ask your pronouns". " He/him my names Daniel". "Oh okay yeah that's cool my brother wore dresses too" I was confused as to why she said wore so my Curious self asked straight out while she started to go onto my eyeshadow."Why did you say wore" I probably shouldn't have asked but I couldn't help it. "Oh well he's now she.yeah she's transgender I'm also trans but I'm ftm and she's mtf we laugh at it saying is as twins should have swapped genders".

We chatted until my makeup was done."Good luck with the new girl" she said as we strolled out of the shop heading to the car.

"Do you have your belt on dodie"
"Yep I'm ready and beautiful"
"Okay 20 minuets till we are at school we'll be early by a bit so don't worry we can sit and chat"
"Okay"

And with that we sat in silence listening to music.
I was overwhelmed in thoughts.would Jessie talk to me.will she think I'm weird.oh god will we get a class together.i hope we get a class together.f*ck I hope we don't have homework.As if reading my mind dan on cue stated "remember it's the first day they won't give homework they never do you're just anxious that's all" and with that I was feeling okay.O felt the car come to a sudden stop to see that we were at the school already.Dan pulled into a car space.We had 27 minuets to waste.

Hello so yeah sorry for a sh*tty chapter coz well I'm not that good of a writer.Buuuuuut I updated 2 times today so yeah.Next one will probably be as boring.Some time maybe I'll put a PLOT in this but for now it is what it is I might update this week again idk.Does anyone even like this book.so yeah bye~Daniel