Chapter 6

Hey guys, sadly this is the third to the last chapter of A love to Remember. I hope you guys have so far enjoyed the chapters and I’m happy to say thank you for those who are reading. I don’t own Twilight S.M. does. Enjoy!

Rose pov

                It’s been two days since we got the news of Bella; the family has been up there to see her. Everyone but Edward. He said that he can’t see her like this; he wants to remember her as the young youthful Bella, the one that he was in love with all these years. But what he doesn’t know is that she’s getting worse…truthfully, I think the only reason why she’s still here with us is because she needs to see Edward. Everyone of us agrees hell, even EJ agrees and he doesn’t really care for Edward.

                We were currently sitting around Bella’s room, she was laying down, her face full of joy to see us but her eyes tired and worn. We were listening to her talk about the things she did in life, the people she’s met, and the places she’s visited. She has lived a full life, but at the same time…I couldn’t help think about how she would have been if she did join our family.

                A silent knock came from the door way, we all turned to see Edward standing there as the room went quiet we all silently agreed to give Bella and Him some time alone. We all stood up and told Bella we will see her in a few, she nodded quietly, her eyes never leaving Edward.

Bella pov

                As everyone left I looked at the man that stood in the door way, the man that left me, the man that broke my heart, and the man that I have been in love with my whole life. He walked in and shut the door quietly behind him as he walked in and sat on the chair next to my bed. We sat in silence for a long time, just looking at each other, the monitor next to me speeding up at seeing his gorgeous youthful face. His hand extended out as he held my face in his hand, the cold feeling of his flesh caused Goosebumps to raise on my arms.

                “Bella” he breathed as he looked at my face, his hands rubbed small circles into my cheek. “I’m so sorry Bella” he said, trying not to “cry.” “I want you to know that I have never stopped loving you, never……” he lost it, venom pooled in his eyes as he let out a strangled sob. I felt my eyes prickle with tears, but mine were different then his…mine could fall. I pulled him closer to me and for the first time in a long time, I hugged him.

                His body shook with the sobs that came from his mouth, I held him tighter as I whispered soft nothings into his ears. After he calmed down he pulled back to look at my face, he smiled sadly as his fingers tried to wipe away my tears.

                “Edward, I need you to do me a favor” I whispered, he looked up into my eyes and nodded. “Edward I need you to be there for EJ, when I’m gone…I need you to be there for him.” he smiled and chuckled quietly.

                “I will” I nodded and gave him a small smile as I leaned back and closed my eyes, “Bella…” I opened my eyes and seen him standing over me, his face mere inches from mine. “I will always love you” he whispered and placed his lips over mine. I closed my eyes and was taken back to our first kiss, and suddenly it was over. I opened my eyes and smiled, his eyes shown love. I closed my eyes and leaned back in bed, finally warm and loved.

Edward pov

                I watched as Bella’s eyes slipped closed with a smile on her face, and suddenly the monitor when silent. I let out another sob and buried my head in my hands. The love of my life is gone; a hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned to see EJ standing there, his eyes were rimmed and he had tears in his eyes. I stood up and pulled him into a hug, as we both stood there and cried. We both lost someone we loved, my love, and his mother.

That was the third to last chapter for this story, this was one of the saddest chapters ever. R.I.P Bella!