Suga (Yoongi)

I've been in love with him for so long. He makes my heart flutter all the time.

Even though he doesn't speak much mostly, when he does, the words usually make you fall for him.

But what I love the most about him is the way he makes love to me.

You wouldn't understand unless you see it for yourself.

I write in my diary as my boyfriend Yoongi sits beside me reading it. We both were on the floor near bedside as he was sketching and I was writing my diary.

"Huh.. shits like this again? Get out of your fanfiction world will ya?" He says as he sighs and pats my head.

I give him a pissed off look and pout as I cross my arms.

"And what about your nude magazines?!" I speak back as I poke his forehead.

"That's man stuff." He says as he pokes my nose in return.

"Then this is woman stuff" I say as I poke his nose in return.

"Uhuhh... then..." He says as he looks around and then looks back at me.

He suddenly comes close to my face as his whole body is laid forward, his face real close to mine and I could feel the warm breathe on my lips, his lips were close to mine and if one of us jerked, it'd cause our lips to collide.

But he pushed in softly for a soft yet passionate kiss and soon enough pulled back.

"This.... was man stuff." He says as he smirks.

"Ahh..." I say as I nodd slowly thinking about what my next move would be.

"Lets see." I say as I take my t-shirt off, revealing my breasts. My nipples were hardening as I could feel his gaze pierce through my body. My t-shirt was actually a really long one with oversized length and sleeve, it was almost like dress so the only thing I wore under it was my panties.

He gasped at the sight because I bet he didn't expect me to do something like that.

"Fuck." He said as his eyes couldn't turn away from what it was seeing.

"Like what you see?" I say in a slow and sexy tone that I knew would turn him on.

He hovered his eyes from my breasts to my face and eyes and in his face, a red blush was evident. Red blush as he got hotter.

He pulled me in for a kiss and I didn't hesitate to sit on his lap, wrapping my legs around him while I was on top of him. I somehow like the feeling of kissing this way.

He touched my waist and soon enough his hands travelled up and started groping my breasts. Both his hands simultaneously pinching my nipples and caressing my breast.

Our tongues explored each other's mouth and we deepened the kiss. His movements seemed more passionate as I could feel his member standing up. He was completely indulged into the moment.

I went ahead and pulled his tshirt off which he gladly helped with. I touched his chest and nibbled at his nipples as he left out a soft moan. I looked at him and he continued the kiss, then he moved his lips to my neck and slowly travelled to my chest, he pulled me more close. I could feel his chest and hardened nipples against my belly which infact turned me on more.

His lips now nibbling at my nipples and biting while he kept groping my other breast. He sucked on my other nipple and licked it fastly at his other hand pinched my other nipple. Both making me moan everytime.

His dick kept poking my pussy from his pyjamas and since I was only wearing panties, I could feel his dick more.

He immediately started grinding the moment he realized that his dick was making me moan, and now infact, it made my more horny than ever.

"Your-  it's.. hard" I say as he keeps grinding and I tried to say it in one sentence but the moaning won't let me.

He then stops and starts pulling his pyjamas off, revealing his penis which was standing tall atop the two curvy hills in the bottom.

Then he made me sit on his erect penis and now it felt as if would go in, through my panties. I was moaning while he tried to make me sit. But I didn't want the clothing to go in like that, so I just pulled myself up a little, he took it as a sign to tease me and started rubbing the tip up against my pussy which made me groan.

It was too late for conversations now, we both were horny and badly in need of each other. He just rushed his hands and made way for the penis to go in by sliding the panties to one side.

He slide his erect hard dick inside my and pulled me by my hips. He kept moving my hips up and down in motion as I kept moaning.

"I love your breasts" He said as he hovered his vision to my breasts that were jiggling frantically due to the motion.

I pull him in for a kiss all the while he still fucks me. He groans in between the kiss while I moan everytime he thrusts his manhood inside me.

It felt a little embarrassing as next he kept his eyes fixed on his dick that was going in and out my pussy everytime my hips went down.

He was smirking as if he finds it amusing. God knows what was going on his brain but his smirking soon got replaced with a short moan.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck...I'm about to" Yoongi says as his mouth opens and he closes his eyes.

I couldn't keep my eyes open now either because his thrusting became faster and harder and more rough. It felt as if I was going to faint due to the roughness. I couldn't stop myself from moaning that sounded like screams now.

"Ahhhh Yoongi-" I screamed as he thrusted more deep and faster immediately after which he pulled my hips down and in less than a second, his warm cum was shot all over inside me.

I was moaning fucking loud because it was hot, the semen was hot and it shot all against my walls that made me feel electric shocks inside me.

"Fuckkkk-" He groaned as he kept emptying the load inside me.

It was once and I thought that was it but it shot inside me again. His fucking hot semen that he spilled out of his dick inside me like a fountain made me moan in pleasure.

As I raised my hips while my vagina and body was still twitching due to the fucking, I could notice his hot cum pouring all out of me and onto his dick. His dick was still erect and got more hard after he saw his own cum drop out of my pussy.

I wanted to do justice to this little proud guy, I sucked all of the semen poured onto his dick with my mouth, licking each and every corner of it to make sure all of it is sucked out.

He groans in pleasure and gets a hold of my hair to control the movement of my mouth. He jerked my head up and down and I went with it, licking and sucking at his dick untill I felt as if it was going to come.

I sucked harder when he started moaning and groaned and licked while my hands where rubbing against his balls and holding onto them.

He finally gives in and shoots inside my mouth with all the remaining cum. He kept groaning as I stroked him and made sure that I licked the tip on which the last drop of his goodness was available.

"That was good." He says smirking.

"Yeah, it was!" I say in a happy tone.

"Up for round two?" He says as he holds my hands.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N: I went a little too hard on this chapter omg and I feel as if it's satisfying.. Damn xD Writing at 1:40AM works! Just kidding..