Chapter 9

{Tessa pov}
We all went to our rooms. When I got to mine I cha bed into something to sleep. I don't like sleeping with pj's so yeah.

I layd on my bed

I layd on my bed. I let Aphmau sleep on my bed sometimes not ways. Today I'm letting her. I can't sleep I looked at my phone it's almost 4am. I got up quietly cause Aphamu is sleeping already. I got out of my room I can see that Jimin's lights are on from the edge of the door. He might be up still.

I went downstairs to the kitchen I grabed a glass of water and sat on the table just on my phone, and drinking the water. I then heard footsteps coming down. I looked at the person and it was Jimin.

"Hey Tess"he said looking at me with a smirk. "You can't sleep either" i asked looking at my phone not carring what he's doing. Then I felt a hand on my leg.

"What are you doing" I asked with a mad face. "Just checking that my girl is fine" he said bitting his lip. Shit I forgot that I'm wearing a sport bra and some shorts. "Don't touch me" I said standing up I grabed the glass and put it on the sink.

Then Jimin picked me up and sat me on the counter. In between my legs. And he grabed my waist. "Let me go" I said triyng to push him away. He then grabed my face and started kissing me. I opened my mouth in between the kiss and bit his lip. He started bleeding.

"What the heck" he said with his thumb on his lip. He gave me a mad face. "Dont give me that fucking face. Why do you always kiss. Can't you control yourself. If you have somethings for me just tell me. I just want you to understand that I don't have any feelings for you and I never will" with that I left to my room.

{Jimin pov}
I was on my phone just playing when I heard a door close. I got up and went downstairs. Tessa was sitting at the table on her phone.

"Hey Tess" I said looking at her with a smirk. "You can't sleep either" she said looking at her phone. I then went up to her and put my hand on her leg.

"What are you doing" she asked looking at me with a mad face. "Just checking that my girl is fine" I said bitting my lip. She looks so fine with what she is wearing. "Don't touch me" she said getting up and going to the kitchen. She then put the glass on the sink.

I picked her up and sat her on the counter. I was in the middle of her legs. I grave her by her waist. "Let me go" she said trying to push me away. I my strong for her. I then kissed her. I tough she was go in to kiss back cause she opened her mouth, but no she not my bottom lip. It started bleeding.

"What the heck" I said with my thumb on my lip. I looked at her with a mad face. "Don't give me that fucking face. Why do you always have to kiss me. Can't you control yourself. If you have something for me just tell me. I just want you to understand that I don't have any feelings for you and I never will" with that she left.

That kind of really hit me. I really do hurt her. Should I go to her room and say sorry. Yeah ima go. I went upstairs to her room. When I got to her room I opened the door and she was sitting on her bed crying. I went up to her. I taped her in her shoulder. When she turned around I was in shook.