Teasing

It was dark. Escanor couldn't see. He couldn't move, either. He was chained and blindfolded, and he didn't know why or where. Just early this morning, the tavern was celebrating their latest victory, defeating the ten commandments. The next thing he knew, he was unable to see or move in any way.

Escanor heard a door open and close, then footsteps moving closer to him. A cold hand touched his bare chest, making him shiver. Wasn't he just wearing clothes? The hand slowly traveled down to his navel, then proceeding to rubbing his thighs. He could feel his erection growing stiff. The cold hands wrapped around it, followed a hot wet tongue licking the tip. His breath hitched, trying to hold his pants and groans. He let out a grunt when he felt it slip into a wet cavern, it's tongue teasing him.

His hips moved on it's own, thrusting against his capture's mouth. As he did, they let out a moan. It sounded feminine. And familiar. He could recognize that moan, even if it certainly from miles away. It belonged to her, after all. Why she would do this was beyond him. But for now, he enjoyed the moment. He started to thrust even harder, collecting more seductive moans from his woman.

After a few more moments, he came hard. He could feel her swallowing every last drop. When she was done, she untied his blindfold, revealing his one and only Merlin. She gave him a seductive wink as she straddled his hips. Escanor gave her a smirk, indicating that he was ready. Merlin was already naked, so they didn't need to wait. She slowly lowered herself onto his stiff rod, biting her lip as she did. Escanor watched her bounce up and down, enjoying the view.

Merlin let out a loud moan, her hands resting on Escanor's chest for support. As she continued bouncing, she gave him a teasing look, only to receive a glare full of lust. His eyes roamed her moving body, starting from her eyes, to her lips trying to hold back a moan, her pretty little throat, her bouncing breasts, down to her navel, and finally, her treasured area, where he could see and feel his stiff rod being pleasured.

Escanor couldn't take all of Merlin's teasing and began to thrust upwards, his hips meeting hers. Merlin tried to prevent a moan from slipping out, but couldn't hold it in anymore. She threw her head back in pleasure, arching her back and letting out a loud moan. She couldn't stop the rest from coming out, either. Escanor thrusted even faster after hearing her sexy moans.

All Merlin could do was let out a broken moan with every thrust, followed by little bits of his name. She came after a few moments, followed by Escanor. He thrusted a few times, riding out his orgasm. Merlin couldn't hold herself up, so she laid on Escanor's chest, both trying to catch their breaths. She reached up and unlocked his chains.

Escanor suddenly grabbed her hips and switched their bodies so Merlin was face down on the bed, her ass sticking up. Escanor slapped her ass, making her gasp and flinch. He growled into her ear,"You're such a tease." He slammed into her, causing her to yelp and helplessly moan. They didn't stop until later that afternoon, when the sun was beginning to set.

Downstairs, their little activity didn't go unnoticed by the rest of, well, everyone. Ban glanced up at the ceiling and muttered to himself,"Damn, they are really getting into it, huh?" Meanwhile, Meliodas was asking Elizabeth if they should do that too. Diane innocently asked what they were doing, while poor King was struggling to explain to her. Gowther pushed his glasses up and said,"I believe they are-" "GOWTHER!" Yelled Everyone.