Problem Solved

This chapter is a request by LeonhardtMills.

The door to Merlin's lab slammed closed as the two adults entered and started with each other. "Why was he with you!?" Yelled Escanor. Merlin crossed her arms. She calmly said, "I told you. He is my pupil. He needs to be properly trained if he's to be the next king of Camelot." Escanor clenched his hands. "So? That doesn't give him a reason to touch you." Merlin sighed in exasperation. "I was teaching him how to dance. He'll need that training for future balls or gatherings. Escanor grit his teeth, irritated by the fact that she doesn't acknowledge what the boy feels towards her and how he smiled so big while they danced. "Whatever the reason, don't let him touch you again. It's bad enough that other men come after you. Especially with the way you dress." He muttered the last part, but Merlin still heard it. "The way I dress? That's rich, coming from you! You usually don't have a shirt on, and your pants are barely holding together!" She yelled.

Escanor could only glare at her. "If you have a problem with the way I dress, then fix it." She snapped. He calmly walked over to her, his glare still present. He lifted her head brought it closer to his. "I will." He growled before their lips smashed into each other. He roughly removed her coat. He flung it somewhere across the room, followed by her shorts. He picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as he walked to the bed, their lips still locked. He practically threw her onto the bed, climbing over her and pinning her arms above her head. One of his hands slid in between her legs. He inserted two fingers and pumped them in and out at a fast pace. Merlin arched her back as she held back a moan. His mouth traveled to her breast, where he sucked and bit on her hardened nipple.

Merlin let out a shaky breath. Escanor's grip on her arms was tight. He was letting his frustration out by playing with her. She wasn't just going to lay here without having some fun. She managed to wriggle out of his grasp, pushing him back so he was lying flat on the bed, vulnerable to her ambitions. She tugged his pants and underwear off, letting his erect member spring up. She wrapped her hands around it, kissing the tip. Escanor groaned at her touch. She slid it into her mouth, feeling the tip against the back of her throat. She bobbed her head slowly, teasing him. A low growl emitted from Escanor's throat. His hands reached down and grabbed fistfuls of her hair, forcing her head to move faster. He groaned in pleasure. After a few more moments, he came. Merlin has no choice but to swallow. He didn't remove his hands until he knew she swallowed all of it.

Merlin climbed on top of him. She leaned down and kissed him as if she was telling him that she was winning. Escanor sneered and grabbed her hips, switching their bodies so Merlin was face down on the bed, her ass up in the air. Escanor slapped her ass, leaving a dark welt. He mercilessly slammed into her, causing her to helplessly moan. He slapped her ass every few thrusts, telling her that she belongs to him and only him. After many more moments of thrusting and spanking, Escanor came inside, filling her up to the brim. He pulled out, letting her rest. He laid down beside her, both of them trying to catch their breath. He pulled Merlin into his arms, apologizing for getting so worked up. She accepted it, and apologized for snapping at him. Right after that, they fell asleep, tired from their previous activity.