Chapter One

O N E   Y E A R   L A T E R

RAE'S POV

The lights of New York City during nightime was astonishing. I wanted to stop and stare but I knew I was late and Ari is going to pissed. I stopped my motorcycle at McDonald's and saw Ariana standing there (surprised the papz wasn't there). 

''Finally there you are! Where were you?'' She asked. 

''Enjoying The scenery of NYC.'' I said but was completely inaudible due to my helmet. I took it off and  went inside. We were immediateky greeted and been given our orders. I got a Big Mac. 

''Raeanna, someone's coming to visit us.'' Ariana gave me a serious look. I raised my eyebrow, ''Who?'' 

''Jai.''

I literally choked on my Big Mac. ''Is you-know-wh--

''No just Jai, their tour end's the day before and He's going to come here to visit us.''

Relief spreaded. Me and Jai were good friends. He and Ariana were the best couple there was. For me, fuck love. This Big Mac is the only love of my life.

''Okay. That's good I guess. It'll be nice to see him and see how tour went with him.'' I smiled. 

About an hour later of talking about how our day went for eachother and shit, we left. Frankie had to go bak to do something for work, so Ariana had to ride what she called a ''deathbike.''.

It's funny because that's what I used to think of mototcycles were but they're not really bad. I love the wind and speed. When we got back I went to the restroom to fix my hair.

I looked at the mirror and looked at my pixie cut, jet black hair. It used to be blonde and very long.

-FLASHBACK-

I saw that Ariana wasn't here. I was still crying about what happened last night. I ran my hand thru my long hair.

''Your hair is so soft and long.'' 

Remembering that he said that. It came in and out of my head.

That's it.

I walked in the bathroom. My face was red and my hair was a fucking mess. I grabbed the scissors and began cutting my hair. I cutted it down to a pixie cut with long bangs. Not bothering to clean the mess, I walked down to the store and grabbed jet black hair dye. I came back and dyed it.

I went to look back at myself in the mirror. I wasn't still satisfied.

Time for a change. Fuck Love, Fuck him, Fuck everything.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I really did change. Which I liked. My style used to be really girly, Now it's boyish/punk. I used to be nice and caring. Now I'm only nice to people I care about. I used to be a little big, now I have toned abs and skinny legs.

I heard my phone vibrate. It was a tweet I was mentioned in.

@JaiBrooks1; Going to see

@ArianaGrande @Raelivingston & @frankiejgrande soooon!: )

I guess i'm excited too see Jai again. But if Luke (first time I said his name in a year..) comes, I dunno what too do. I don't think Jai knows about my change but Ari and Frankie are the only people I know they know. Oh well, I guess he's up for a surprise. 

I took off my top that was my black tanktop underneath. And i also took off my shoes and jumped into bed. It was only 10pm but i was tired. 

~~

I woke up to the sound of Frankie coming in my bedroom "HEYY RAEA-- oh shit she's asleep.. oops?". He left the room and it was complete silence.

But then I heard Frankie and Ariana began to talk

"When is Jai Coming?"

"T--

I blacked out.

fuck. fell asleep. damnit ughh

~~

I was awaken by screaming. a girls voice.  I'm guessing Ariana. I looked at my clock

3:56 pm

shit... slept all day again..

I fixed my hair and ran downstairs. To see Ariana hugging some guy...

oh. Jai's here.

They were hugging for about five more minutes. Ariana looked and saw I was awake. "Oh hey Rae. You're slept all day. & Jais here obviously. " I nodded my head.

Jai was pretty surprised to see me. I'm guessing he was expecting me in a pink onesie or something girly. Instead a black tank top and navy blue basketball shorts and black nike socks.

"Hey bro." I said.

... this is awkward??....

"Hey Raeanna...... you've changed a lot." I nodded my head.

"Yeah. Gave all the girly shit up."

Did I ever mention I would never swore? Or I always spoke with grammar?

There's another minute of awkwardness and silence.

"Um Rae theres some leftover pancakes feel free to have some." Ariana broke the silence. "Nah.. I'm not really hungry. I'm gonna go to the gym." I walked back to my room changed to gym clothes.

When I walked outside Jai followed along.

"You drive a fucking Motorcycle too??" he was really surprised at this. "Yeah. they're fucking awesome. I can't believe I was scared of these things! " I said while driving off.

If Jai's That surprised. I wonder what the others would think.

~~

Gym tired me out. It was the usual. Lifting, Pulling, Running, etc. I drove back home and went straight  to the shower. The shower was so relaxing. I got out and changed into a BMTH muscle tank and a pair of black basketball shorts that hanged down to my knees. I fixed my short pixie cut and walked to my bedroom and Layed on my bed. I went on twitter and saw something weird. 

#LaeannaComeBack  was the #1 on the worldwide trends. When me and him were together, Laeanna was our ship name.

Does he still lo--

Stop being a fucking retard Rae, he probably used to love me but im sure he doesn't.

Well to be honest. Deep deep deep deeeeeeeeeeeep down in my heart. I still was in love wth with. The rest of me could care less.