Chapter Two

O N E  W E E K  L A T E R 

RAE'S POV

The week went by really slowly. Most of it was Jai and Ariana cuddling together and forcing me to come everywhere they went. I didn't really get annoyed about it. The part where I realized i was three wheeling most of the time got me. The way they always look at each other told me they would last a long time. I miss being given that look. But I knew I didn't want to be in love again because I didn't want to be broken again.

I was on netflix looking through all the tv shows I could watch. I decided to watch The Walking Dead again. I have to admit that show is so badass. 

About halfway thru the episode Ariana and Jai skipped in together and begged for the remote so they can watch a romantic movie together. 

''Ehhh ok fine. I'll just ride around.'' I got up and walked outside. I put on my helmet and rode off. Ariana and Jai were perfect together but I hate threewheeling. It makes me more lonely.

~~

ARIANA'S POV

The week was amazing. I got to spend time with the love of my life .  Me and Jai skipped to the tv room and saw Rae watching TWD. I felt kind of bad making her threewheel a lot. I know she was still heartbroken and made me feel really bad. 

When Rae left the room me and Jai began watching The Notebook. It was a beautiful movie. 

Jai's phone vibrated and He looked up at me. ''Shit. Oh my fucking God. Ariana, they're coming here. ''

Oh no....

RAE'S POV 

I was riding about for about 30 minutes. They all of a sudden I heard girls screaming and ran running. I drove to see who they were running f--

Beau. I saw Beau in nothing but his boxers running from the janoskianators. I sped up to get to him. I blocked him from running. 

''Get on.'' I said 

''Who the fuck are you?!'' He asked. I didn't bother to take off my helmet.

''Trust me get on or be ran over by fans.'' I said with a stern voice. He quicky hopped on and zoomed off. I driven him out of the fans sight. 

But why the hell was he here?! I thought Jai was only comming!! What the fuck?! Did Ariana lie to me?? 

I drove back to the building where he was at. There was no more fans there. He got off and looked at me. ''Who are you??'' He asked again. I didn't reply, I just drove off back to Ariana's place.

She has some talking to do. 

I slammed the door and thru my helmet down. ''Ariana why the fuck is Beau here?''  I looked at her. 

''Rae, I didn't lie to you. I have no idea he was comming too.  i'm so--

''If Beau's here then they're all here. Especially fucking Luke! and you know I don't ever want to se him again!!'' I sort of yelled. ''I'm sorr--

''Save it, I going to the gym and relief anger in a healthy way. '' I turned around and left the place.

~~

LUKE'S POV 

We were in New York City before we knew it. I kept getting nervous because, Raeanna was here. I was still in love with her and It hurts. She never replied to anything. DM'S, texts, calls. 

So I gave up but my heart still aches. Okay that sounded retarded and girly. 

''Guys, something weird just fucking happened.'' Beau walked in with nothing but his underwear. 

He told us that he was being chased by fans and some biker chick saved him. 

''Was she hot?'' Skip asked. ''I couldn't see her face because she had a helmet on."

I wonder if he'll see her again. He was pretty shocked about it. Couldn't it b-- 

No Raeanna hates motorcycles. 

RAE'S POV

I forgave Ariana because she didn't know, either did Jai. Gym really released my anger. I got home and showered. I walked back to my room. I pulled off my tshirt that was a grey nike sports bra. I jumped into my bed and fell asleep instantly.

--DREAM;

Everything around me was black. It was cold too. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Ariana. 

''Rae, ---- Loves you...''

What? ''Who?'' I asked. 

''----...'' I couldn't understand what she was saying. Then She went thru the floor like quicksand, so did I.

I woke up on the floor. Must've fell off again. 

I got up and saw it was 12:09am.  I walked over to the kitchen. I was reaching for the fridge. But I realized a figure was already there and I realized who it was. 

Skip. 

''DANIEL???!!!!'' I literally yelled. He looked at me and was shocked. ''Rae, what happened to you???'' He was staring at my figure and my clothing. ''Worked out, Changed style, and why the fuck are you here??'' 

''All of us came here to stay, first it was Jai but then we got bored without him. '' He replied. 

I mouthed ''okay.'' 

I walked to the tv room and literally wanted to faint. 

Jai, Frankie, James, Ariana, and Beau were there watching a romantic comedy. There eyes glued on to me.

Where was Luke??

''Rae?!'' James said. 

''Dude, You Look different... I was expecting like--

''Girly pink glitter shit? Nah that stuff was fucking retarded anyways. How are you guys?''

The next half hour was nothing but them talking abou tour and stuff. It seemed really fun.

A part of me wanted to asked where was Luke at.

''Raeanna, I suggest you don't go to the balcony.'' Ariana said.

What the fuck?  

''Why?'' I questioned. ''Becaus--

He walked in the room. I felt as if I shallowed bricks and they dropped down to my stomach.

He was wearing a white tshirt that perfectly outlined his abs.  I couldn't help but stared. He was so beautiful.

And right there I knew,

I  was still in love with him.