Nunashi (Deadman Wonderland)

Name: Nunashi Kiyomasa

Nickname: Nashi(friends), slut, fag, f*ck toy, whore, and gay boy

Alias: Peacock (not his choice at all)

Age: 19

Sexuality: Gay

Crush: You Takami

Backstory: same as Senji. He got sent to the prison a week after Senji. He got in a fight and couldnt control his branch of sin and ended up killing the guys.

Now: He gets bullied alot and often raped because of this, he stays close to Senji and sneaks into his room to feel safe. He cant sleep and is constantly in corners so he can see the entire room around him when Senji isnt around.

He's not much of a crowd favorite. They dont understand how he hasnt died yet and they typically put him with the toughest fighters, wanting to see him get beat up. He typically wins though. He's extremely stealthy and agile. He uses that to his advantage. He wears out his opponent then chokes him out. He never really uses his branch of sin unless absolutely necessary.

Branch of sin: He keeps his nails long and uses them to cut his palm. His blood turns into spikes. He can make them longer or shorter if needed.

Looks: He's 5'6 and skinny. He also paints his nails and does his makeup when he can. Makeup isnt usually much. Just foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. His nails are either white, black, or dark purple. If he's really angry, which is almost never, he'll paint them crimson.

Outfit: He wears the first more than the second and it's red and black rather than blue and black

Outfit: He wears the first more than the second and it's red and black rather than blue and black. The second outfit is typically his fighting outfit.

Likes: animals, books, scarves, and stuffed animals

Dislikes: bullies, fighting, crowds, and shoes.

Tags: RiveriraBlack