gehe you're welcome

Jon was riding Dragon hard and fast as he continued screaming, his body filled with pleasure and lust. Dragon, having been lost control of his body, growled a little but moaned slightly as he felt himself getting closer to his climax. Jon heard the neighbors at his door practically breaking down the door with their knocks, thinking he was being tortured, when in all honesty he was being filled with pleasure. Well, pleasure and Dragon's dick of course. Jon's head flew back as he felt a knot forming in his stomach showing he was close, Dragon was also close, so he grabbed Jon's waist and helped him ride out both of their orgasms. Jon screamed louder and came onto Dragon's chest as Dragon came deep inside of Jon. Both of them moaned/screamed loudly as they came together and Dragon regained control of his body again. As Dragon looked up at Jon, who was panting and sweating, he smiled upon seeing this beautiful sight. Then Jon slid off of Dragon and layed down beside him, as he looked at Dragon and smiled, he noticed Dragon mumbling something. "Dragon?..." He asked, "hm?..." Dragon responded, "did you say something?" Jon asked, wanting to know what Dragon was mumbling. "Nothing important... Only that you look really sexy when you're riding, and getting fucked by me." Dragon smirked as he knew that his response would make Jon practically pass out. "H-huh!?!?" Jon was blushing furiously, and stuttering, trying to take in what his lover said. Dragon's smirk only grew as he turned to face Jon. Then he kissed Jon, it wasn't rushed, or lustful, just a simple kiss to show that Dragon loved Jon. Then a loud crash was heard and multiple footsteps could be heard running around the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger. Sorry not sorry.

It's gonna be pretty great so don't worry about that.

Also my phone is being a bitch and will only let me publush the rest at certain places so i might not be able to publish as much.