Jealousy

Jon heard the convorsation between the neighbor, who was supoosedly a lesbian, and his boyfriend, the man that he just made love to. (Don't kill me) Jon walked out of the room he was hiding in and walked up to Dragon. "Your plan failed, so it's time for my plan." I said while looking at the woman, trying my best not to strangle her right then. "Jon! Oh my god, we were looking for you when we heard a scream and i was so worried!" The woman exclaimed before hugging him tightly. Now it was Dragon's turn to be jealous. 'No one touches my boyfriend without me saying they can, even if I'll never let them.' Dragon thought to himself. "Ok,  ok, how about we all go and tell whoever else is in the house that he's perfectly safe." Dragon suggested trying not to make it obvious that he didn't wany others to touch Jon. "We still have to find out where the screams came from though." The woman said, a hint of worry in her voice could be heard. "It cam from me." Jon said, blushing. "What do you mean, youre safe, and i don't see any bruises or cuts." She said looking over his body, Dragon was getting really mad now. 'First touching, and now she's looking over his body!? Oh hell no!' Dragon thought as his face turned slightly red from anger, earing a questioning look from Jon. Dragon glanced at the girl, signaling that he didn't like her, earning one of the smallest smirks ever smirked in the whole times of smirkiest smirk smirks. (Me: *stops thinking and types that*) Jon stood by Dragon and kissed his cheek to show that he loved Dragon and Dragon only, to show the lady, Jennifer, that they were together, that they loved eachother. Jennifer smiled seeing that Jon had someone to love him, but deep inside, she was somewhat enraged. Jennifer was supposedly lesbian, she invited other women into her home, but never actually did anything. The women she invited over only ever played games, ate, and talked. She was never a lesbian. She faked it so that she could get close to gay men and attempt to make them love her. She tried to make them straight, tried to change them. After all, she thought it was wrong to like the same sex as your own. (Sex meaning gender ya nasties) Of course when she found out that Jon and Dragon were gay, not to mention dating eachother, she was disgusted, but she had to put on a mask to hide her emotions. Jennifer had a small crush on Jon, she just knew how to hide her emotions really well when it came to love, Dragon was somewhat cute to her but she only had eyes for Jon. "Are you sure you're gay?" She asked Jon. "Positive." He responded. Dragon felt as if he should do something to prove they were gay, but he didn't know what. Jennifer walked up to Jon, her face inches away from his, "you're 100% positive that you're gay?..." She asked while staring into her eyes. Dragon was starting to get mad at how close she was, but he couldn't do anything just yet. "Y-yeah." Jon stuttered out, slightly scared of how close she was, and the fact that she had a hint of lust in her eyes. Before you could snap, Jennifer pressed her lips against Jon's. Dragon pulled her off of Jon and stood in front of him. Jon was surprised and disgusted, after all, he is gay, and the kiss did come without warning. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!?" Dragon yelled in Jennifer's face. She only smirked and turned around, "because I loved him first." She stated. "Huh?!" Jon questioned, surprised and unsure as to ehat he heard. "But you told everyone that you were a lesbian!" Jon exclaimed, still somewhat surprised at the fact that she kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snarl raer grr

Fuck ya chicken strips

Stob it

Send help

Here ya go ig. 😐 anygays. So yea turn of events ig and now Jon has been kissed by a girl. DONT YELL AT ME OR I'LL YELL AT YOU.

Bai bai! (。・ω・。)