ch 1. an adventure awaits

Wake up Riku, your going to miss it. M-miss what. You know exactly what today is.

No, I don't know what today is Luna, what is today. Your coronation to become king.

We then Luna tell them I said "no, cancel the coronation I do not wish to become king I wish to stay an adventurous Prince and you to stay as my closest friend."

R-riku are you sure you want this. Of course I want this Luna. As you wish Riku. Don't give me that "as you wish" bullshit Luna just tell them that message and please don't hurt your self with the magic spells again. 

 Fine Riku I see how it is. She says as she slams the door shut making Riku fully wake up. He sighs. 

Great I've got a splitting head ache and I have to deal with the guards and others telling me it's time to mature and become king. But you know what forget it I've gotten tired of this kingdom I'll just fake my death and escape.

"Riku you son of a"Just as she says that the door blasts off of it hinges and shoots out the window.

"Holy crap Luna what the hell we just fixed that damn door"

"I don't care I'm not letting you fake your death to leave the kingdom"

"What do you want to do then join me" he says sarcastically.

"N-no I dont" she says her face turning red.

"Why did i open my mouth, fine you can join me but dont say a thing to the guards anywhere at all okay" she nods.

                                                                         THREE YEARS LATER

"Why do we have to walk so far to the next kingdom" they both grumble.

Whilst they walk they feel the ground shake many times confused to what it may be they push forward.

"Geez, what the hell is going on here it's like the world is collapsing in on it's self"

"Riku we have been walking for three days now with almost no sleep i need sime time to rest" she says as she falls to her knees in an attempt to rest.

"NO, Luna we can't rest we must continues I can feel it we are almost their"

Just as he says that's the ground split open and they fell directly into the gaping crater.

"L-luna, where are you" no response "LUNA please answer me" " dammit why can't it just be easier for us"

"RIKU, answer me now where are you" her shouts can be heard through out the tunnels.

After she said that another rumble was heard and the cave collapsedwere her voice came from.

" Why does this have to happen to me, I can't stand losing her not my sister not again I won't let her die, not like our mother" tears filled his eyes as he furiously dug toward her.