chapter 5 ; mad at myself

'Hey dude what's up?!' He exclaimed proceeding to walk towards me and Michael who were at this point extremely upset with him, 'Oh hey man..' Michael said to Tyler with a brief sigh. 'Dude what's wrong? Is something going on that I should know about?' His exact question caused Michael to turn into a complete psyhco. 'YOU KNOW WHAT? YEAH THERE IS SOMETHING YOU "SHOULD KNOW ABOUT".' he took my hand and removed my sunglasses, and hood so he could see what he's done to me. Tyler's facial expression was completely guilt proof, 'I didn't - I just was - ' 'OH SAVE IT BRO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ABBY!' Michael now started raising his voice at Tyler because he started acting like he didn't know what was going on, 'YOU. HIT. HER.' Michael made the situation clear as fuck because Tyler's clear blue eyes started to well up with tears causing him not to talk back because he knew what he did was wrong, and to do it to me didn't make it any better. 'I'm sorry.. I just flipped out and had a bad day and - and she just kept talking and asking me shit, so I just whacked her across the face.' His repsonse was obviously the wrong one because Michael took a step forward and then all of a sudden I heard a POP! Michael had smacked Tyler right upside the face. 'DUDE. WHAT THE FUCK?' Tyler shouted at Michael because of his actions due to the current situation with me and him. 'YOU AREN'T COOL FOR HITTING YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN THE FACE. AND LOOK, BRUISES, MARKS, A BLACK EYE? REALLY BRO? YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT AND I KNOW YOU ARE. OR ATLEAST I THOUGHT YOU WERE..' he yelled at the top of his lungs at Tyler causing everyone that was walking past us stopped and everything became a huge scene. Looks and stares were amongst us and had caused me to start feeling anxious because I had no intention of the hitting and screaming back and forth to get this out of control. 'I FUCKING HATE YOU!' Tyler shouted bak at Michael causing him to walk away from the both of us while still standing at the busy corner, 'WAIT MICHAEL COME BACK!' I demanded because I couldn't bare to stand next to the man who hit me because I "kept asking him shit." 'I'm sorry abby, but I can't leave you with him like this. Come with me.' Michael said while strutting back to us grabbing my hand and taking me elsewhere. 'YOU GUYS GET BACK HERE!' Tyler continued to cause a ruckus and yell at the top of his lungs as me and Michael walked away hand in hand. 'Thank you so much for getting me away from him.' I said to Michael while staring into his deep brown eyes and squeezed his hand as a major thank you as he smiled and squeezed my hand back as a you're welcome. 'Anything for my girl.' He said to me as he leaned in to kiss me.