chapter 7 ; the langdon house

An unsettling feeling was becoming friendly inside my body and I felt very uncomfortable and a bit awkward since I was having sex with Michael and then out of nowhere Tyler appears at his condo, now that's what I call a major what the fuck moment. 'So Michael I bet you were having a swell time fucking MY girlfriend. Weren't you?' Tyler said to Michael who was shirtless trying to cover up so it wouldn't seem so weird, 'Dude. She's mine. Fuck off.' Michael responded rather quickly with his face turning red. 'Oh Michael you just don't know when to stop do you? You see bitches like abby are so basic and are the reason why i'm in a band.' His words cut an X right into my heart and if you've ever heard the cheesy saying "X marks the spot" well then you'd finally caught up. 'Excuse you?!' I exclaimed while I had the most adrenlaline pumping through my veins while I was hurt by what he said, 'I'M NOT "BASIC" AND THE ONLY REASON YOUR SAYING THAT IS BECAUSE I LEFT WITH MICHAEL. IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH AN ASSHOLE WE WOULND'T HAVE THIS DILEMMA.' I shouted at him with fury built up inside me and I was ready to explode the more he talked to us. 'OH SO I'M THE ASSHOLE HUH?' Tyler was getting crazy again and I wasn't gonna lose this fight, 'UH YEAH NO SHIT SHERLOCK. YOU'RE. AN. ASSHOLE. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?' I guess my witty comeback was pretty funny because Michael was chuckling behind me while I was ready to kick some ass. 'I DO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHAT LANGUAGE WE'RE SPEAKING. JESUS CHRIST WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO BITCHY? IT'S LIKE I DID SOME TERRIBLE SHIT TO YOU AND AFTER FOUR WHOLE YEARS I'M HAPPY TO SAY THAT I'M DONE WITH YOU.' Tyler yelled at the top of his lungs and while it was no surprise to me, I already knew what was happening here. 'WELL THAT'S JUST GREAT BECAUSE THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE RELATIONSHIP WHILE YOU WERE GONE I'VE BEEN FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF MICHAEL AND WE'RE GETTING ENGAGED PRETTY SOON. SO I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL DO.' It was great to get that off my chest. Yes me and Tyler had some chemistry and we had our moments, but me and Michael had history. It wa such an infinite amount of love I had for him because me and him both knew Tyler so well, and with his disgusting actions and horrendous personality we both knew we had to share that news. Personally in my opinion I'd say that seeing someone else while in a relationship for four whole years is a way better comeback then saying "I'm breaking up with you." Because that's such a typical move for him to pull, I was already set for this whole thing. 'YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TO MICHAEL?' Tyler had finally caught on, what a dumbass. 'YEAH I AM AND YOU'RE NOT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, HE IS. I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYONE AND YES ME AND YOU DID HAVE CHEMISTRY BUT ME AND MICHAEL HAVE HISTORY AND I FIND HIM WAY MORE ATTRACTIVE AND BETTER IN BED THAN YOU'LL EVER BE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.' I may have stuck around with Tyler for a long time but i'm sick of his shit. He isn't the boss of me anymore, now that we're through me and Michael can finally do what we've always wanted and that is be together. 'YEAH MAN! I'M MARRYING ABBY. SHE'S GONNA BE ABIGAIL BOHN SOON, NOT ABBY CARTER OR WHATEVER YOU WANTED TO NAME HER. SHE'S NOT A BITCH EITHER DUDE YOU ARE! AND FOR YOU TO COME IN HERE AND ACT LIKE YOU RUN SHIT IS REALLY LOW. NOW DO US A FAVOR AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I RUIN YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE BAND. OH! ANOTHER PIECE OF INFORMATION I THOUGHT YOU'D MIGHT LIKE, IS THAT I QUIT!' Michael finally finished up what he had to say and as did I, so we both did ourselves a favor and pushed a very frustrated and irritated Tyler out the door and called a mental institution saying that we needed someone we once knew to get checked out. No joke. He'll do much better in the mental ward than in our lives. 'Baby that was incredible! I love you so much! We finally got rid of what's been bothering us for the last four years!' Michael said to me as he bear hugged me and kissed me passionately while spinning me around and tossing me into his arms. It feels good to be with the one you're truly mean to be with. Tyler and I sure had our ups and downs but me and Michael have had everything together. We may have hid our secret relationship really well, but when it's time to expose the truth you might as well come out with a BANG!