In The School

Theirs school was so big. 8 to 10 storied building. A big swimming pool (they could only swim on Saturday). Four gardens, two playgrounds. Students played there cricket, badminton, volleyball, basketball etc. Smart board in every class, A. C. Rooms. Theirs teachers were good and helping. Students lived in discipline. Principal was also a very good and elite lady. She always encouraged students to do something new and creative. In every year's prize distribution day she said that if you haven't received the prize today don't be disappointed, try more, and you will succeed one day. Their class was apple of principal's eyes. So the principal decided to give them a very grand party.

Theirs farewell party was going to be very grand. Everyone was excited, Even the teachers and the principal were also excited. Some Juniors were preparing for their performance. While some Juniors were busy in adornment for theirs seniors. They had very good arrangements and superb decoration in carnival style (a very different and unique concept). Carnival style is very much related to teenagers. This was a cool idea for farewell party. Outside area of school was looking very beautiful. Juniors worked hard for this Everyone tried their best to make the party the best.

A few steps ahead of the entrance was a wand, the wand on which there were four arrows of different directions with the labels.
(fun left, fun right, fun here, fun there)

There were 10 games stalls.

1.Ball and bucket toss

2. Bingo

3. Bottle stand

4. Crazy bike

5. Dunk tank

6. Skee ball

7. Big six wheel

8. Angry bird

9. High striker

10. darts

1. Ball and bucket toss