At Their Places

When they came to their places after wrapping the party, they were so exhausted. They wanted peace to be fresh.

               Riva's pov

Just entering  the house she lay down on couch like a dead body. She was not thinking about anything or anyone she was just thinking about her pains.

       My legs are paining my headache is hurting me. Oh god I wish no one call me right now. Riva's mom called her. Riva's mom _ Riva change your dress first otherwise your dress get wrinkles. Go and change. Riva _ Ok mom. She stood and headed to her room for changing the dress. She pajama and T-shirt. She was more relaxed in this dress she was feeling free. Instead of came out she lay down on bed. Such a long day yarr dancing, playing and so much other things so exhausting. I enjoyed a lot. I am super excited for my college life. Free with homework. Everything new new. And new crush😊  Yyyeeaahh. I will buy new dress, new sandals, I will make new hairstyle. So Cool. While thinking all this she slept.

                      Shaira's p. O. V.

She entered the house with party hangover. She was in party mood yet. She was thinking that that party should be more long. We all enjoyed so much. First time I enjoyed D. J. Party with my friends. So cool it was. Amazing day. Exams are also coming. Party fresh me. College, cafeteria, crush... 😊, I am so excited. She entered her bedroom for change from this party  dress to casual dress to feel free. We all know that casual dresses feel us light. She told all about the party to her mum. You enjoyed a lot her mum said. Yes mom, last day is always best, such a best day. Go and take rest you may tired her mom said. She went away.

              Mihika's p. O. V.

She was happy as both of them she was little bit sad. She was thinking about her after school life. She was very attached  with school. How will I manage in the college with new stuff. It's scaring me. And leaving the school is worst thing ever for me. While thinking all this she started crying. At the same time her mum entered her room. Why are you crying mihika her mum asked. Nothing mum she said. Tell me beta her mum said. Mum actually I was thinking about leaving the school I can't go to school now and enjoy with my friends and I am scared with after school life I mean college life, new environment, new stuff. what will I do mum. Don't think too much, enjoy every phase of life, don't always want to live of your used to life if you want that you could never enjoy your life. So welcome every phase of life with smile and just enjoy. Got it her mum said. Yes mum 😊she said and went away for changing the dress.

          Arisha's P. O. V.

They were enjoying today in farewell party. They did all interesting things. And I am watching T.V. So boring. Party may wrapped up now. Should I call them? No they they would tired so they would resting. Let them rest. I will call them tomorrow to know everything about party. I wish I could be there. But what I enjoyed my school's farewell party with my new friends. they are also good. We did amazing things. My new good friends. Now we all will go to college. Yyyeeepppiiii.

     All they 4 started exam preparation they did hard work to get good marks. After results they started searching the best college according to their subjects. They got  admission in best college of jaipur. They studied there and went for hangouts. They did everything together. After college they get apart physically not emotionally, heartily. They choose their carriers and go ahead in the path to achieve their goals. When they came in holidays their hometown. They met, do parties, went for hangouts.      True friendship            

                    COMPLETE

AN

Guys this is my practice story. This is my first time story. A short story. Farewell day is best day for all of us. So guys I think you could relate. I know this is not a interesting story in fact a boring story. But please don't do hate comments. A lot of mistakes in this story. Sorry I couldn't make it interesting. But I tried. And don't try to find any chemistry, physics and biology 😆😆😆😆😆. Read this story with free and open mind. I think you would love. Please vote. And thanks to my all time story supporter _Shahla.