Chapter 1

Annie's POV

Hi, Im Annie LeBlanc. My parents passed away when I was 11, I am now 17. I go to East Side High. I'm graduating next year. I have an older brother Caleb, he is 18 and graduating this year. My boyfriend's name is Carson Lueders. We have been dating for one year. I'm also a cheerleader.

Carson is my brothers bestfriend. So sometimes things are awkward but not always.

Right now, it's Superbowl Sunday and my brother has his entire football team over. That includes Carson. Sometimes the boys think I steal him from them but I don't see it that way. We're all sitting on the couch and surrounding area on the ground watching the game. Halftime comes on and me and some of the cheerleaders stand up.

Mason(one of the teammemebers, kind of creepy): y'all should do a cheer for us

He looked at us smirking.

Mason: maybe one where you jump up and down.

Carson looks from me to him and saw the look he was giving me.

Carson: yeah how about no to that. come sit.

We all sat back down I cuddled with carson. He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. He smelled so good. His phone went off and I watched the screen as he picked it up to check it. He turned it a but away from me but I could still see it, he didn't know this.
The text message was from someone in his phone called "fine ass😍"... the text said "babe when will I see you again, last night was fun"

Annie: who the fuck is that?

Carson's head popped up and he looked at me with wide eyes.

Everyone looks over, Hayden head turns the quickest.
Carson just sat there shocked. I struggled to get out of his grip, I stood up and straightened myself out.

Carson: babe, chill

Annie: chill? you want me to chill? you're ridiculous Carson.

I stormed off to my room. I heard footsteps behind me and a foot stopped my door from slamming. I turn and see Carson.

Annie: stay away from me Carson. How could you? I saw those messages so don't try to play it off.

Carson out his arms around my waist. Of course I got butterflies.

Carson: babe, it was a one time thing, I love you with all my heart and it will never happen again. I'm so sorry, you deserve the world.

I stayed silent.