12||Maybe?

I went upstairs last night and straight to bed cause I really was still not Texas Hours. I got on the couch in beans room and got a blanket it was quit cold but I love the feeling I get when it's a cold as ice room but you're surrounded by blankets that are as warm as a beautiful smile.

I didn't feel Corbyn come into the room until 1 or around there for a guy that loves sleep he sure stays up long. When he come he just took off his shoes and he face palmed the bed. I couldn't sleep after 3 in the morning and I didn't want to wake up Corbyn by the sound if my phone so I decided to go out to the living room. I was heading out when I saw Danny sitting on the couch. I wanted to make sure he was awake or sleeping on the couch so I went a little bit closer. By the look of it he was on his phone and wide awake.

Hey what are you doing awake? I asked him

I was going to ask the same thing he laughs

He pats the spot next to him and I head over next to him

You still didn't answer my question I state

Well... i couldn't sleep I had to much on my mind he looks down

Oh...do you mind if I ask why?

Not at all I've just missed the guys that's all I could see his eyes full of lies when his mouth didn't want to tell the truth his eyes did all of it.

Ya know I didn't know you for that long but I know it's not that I just want to let you know I'll be here for you if you ever need me I smile weakly.

Thanks H I've just been feeling weird lately not feeling comfortable he looks at me directly in the eyes.

I gave him a sympathetic look and hugged him. Daniel is one of my bestfriends and I hate seeing people sad especially when they mean so much to me.

I needed that Hunter but really I've just missed the guys a lot I'm not used to be away from the guys for long especially Jack and Jonah.

I'm sorry Danny boy they'll be back soon Jack's coming tomorrow at midnight and Jonah at 3 pm I again smile trying to make Daniel feel better.

Your right.. you've been down this ride before huh? About missing someone?

I instantly remembered about Zach the only person that meant the whole world for me the only person I called for to make me smile. The only guy I felt that i had feelings towards yet he left me he left me all alone. I didn't realise I was spaced out before Daniel snapped me out of my thoughts.

Hunter? He snaps

Oh yeah sorry

Do you mind me asking why you zoned out? He laughs

I was just remembering about a special person that meant the world to me but sadly, left me I look down

Oh..i'm sorry we all go through break ups he sadly says

I laughed about out loud but in the very back of my head behind all of my daily thoughts was that... it was about how much I wanted me and Zach to be more then friends but it wouldn't happen because a guy like Zach would never like a girl like me.

It's not a break up he was just my friend since basically I was born he lived right next door to me he was about 2 weeks older then me we lived in Dallas Texas the whole time until he left me I smile trying to fight the tears that wanted to lash out but instead a tear rolled down my cheek living a stain on it's way down and landed on my blanket.

Daniel just looked at me dead in the eyes like if he knew something I didn't.

I know this is going to sound weird but um... was the boys name zach? He weakly asks

I just looked at him with a cold frightened stare like if I saw a ghost afraid of answering but the words just slipped out of my mouth.

Yes, yes it was

Daniels *POV*
I couldn't sleep so I went out of my room I've been feeling really shitty lately because I've been away from the boys. I've only been in the living room for about 5 minutes before Hunter came down. We started to talk about how I was feeling pretty shitty it honestly feels pretty good to open up to someone I know I haven't known Hunter for that long but I already see her as a best friend Someone I could open up too I really don't talk about my feelings with anyone besides Zach and Anna.

She started talking about Someone that left her I though it was a break up but she told me it was something else. This instantly reminded me of Zach he would come to my room in the middle of the night drenched in tears because he regretted ever losing contact with his bestfriend although he never said her name. I just had to ask her if it was Zach.

She responded with a yes. Inside I didn't want to tell her all the nights he would come to my room but I knew it's something I had to do.

Back to Hunters *POV*
Daniel started spilling out about Zach I just sat there frozen like a statue. By the end of Daniel explaining my cheeks had marks of tears down them and I could already imagine my eyes puffy red. I didn't believe it was Zach I couldn't believe it was him.

Do you really think it's him? I ask with a raspy voice.

He nodded and looked down.

I broke down there I haven't cried in front of someone since Zach left and I went to Colby to talk.

All the nights we would talk all the times I would get made fun of and Zach was there to help me... I explained.

And after all that he just left not even noticing me that he would leave I would've been the biggest supporter if he just explained to me that he wanted to follow his dreams I sob Daniel engulfed me in a hug that I haven't had in a while.

Listen Hunter, Zach really loved you he cared for you so fucking much but he was scared to reach out to you because he thought you wouldn't understand what happened.

I just shook my head I couldn't believe it was Zach. I can't stay here I wouldn't dare to be in the Same house as someone that left me. He left me in my darkest moment he left me to be depressed in my room to never leave being balled up in my room in the covers of my bed there alone.

We'll talk about it more in the morning okay H? You need sleep Daniel tells me worried.

No it's fine Danny I swear I don't want to go into the room right now I haven't cried in front of someone in a long time I smile

He smiled back weakly he knew.. Daniel knew that I was hurting or by the looks of it he did.

There's just a little bit of hope that maybe Zach and me would return to old times.

Btw this is how Hunter is going to look like from now on:)

Hola mi amigos que pasa? So you guys liking the story or not? I just want to know so I can continue or Not

Hola mi amigos que pasa? So you guys liking the story or not? I just want to know so I can continue or Not. Like always my DMs are always open and I'm always here for a talk or for ideas👌