ian?

Nina's P.O.V
___________________________
It's been a day since I screamed at Ian, most of the night was a blur,but I know I screamed at him. Guilt,Pain,Jealousy, and Anger rushes over me. I feel awful for what I did,but I try not to think to much about it and I go on instagram. Like a few posts from fans and turn on music and cry.
It's what I always do when I'm down it takes the pain away.
___________________________
A few hours later at 6pm
I take a shower and get dressed and head out to a club to take my mind off of things in one of my favorite outfits, I put some makeup on and put an hair extension in my hair. Then I get a call from Paul.
P.W Dawggg🔥: hey Nina! I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me,Julie,Kat,Ian,Matt,Zach and Candice.

Nina😇💫: When? I was just about to go to a club.

P.W Dawggg🔥: well the dinner is in a hour, but I understand if you don't want to go since what happened last night, Ian told me.
___________________________
I hanged up the phone and tried not to scream, I decided to go to the dinner and texted and asked Kat where it was, after she told me I asked if she could give me a ride.
I re did my hair and changed my hair extensions.

That was my outfit

That was my outfit. I saw Kat pull in
"Wow." She said.
"Don't judge." I said jokingly.
"No, you look amazing Nina! Slayyy!"
She said teasing me.
"Just drive." I said laughing.
Once we arrived everyone was staring at me. My dress was kinda short and I started to get embarrassed. I felt someone hug me from behind. I screamed. "It's okay, it's just me." Paul said laughing. "You dick!" I jokingly hit his chest.
"Where's your pants?" Paul said laughing.
I winked at him. "Oh god" Paul said hysterically laughing. "Get some help" I said.
Ian walked in. " Hey guys!" He said.
"SMOLDERHOLDER!" Kat screamed and hugged him, but I said nothing and waited for everyone else to get here.
Candice was the last one to arrive and I didn't talk until she came here.
"Candice!! Gosh I missed you!!" I said and hugged her. " I miss you too!" She said and hugged me back. I told her what happened last night when I was waiting for her to get here. She wasn't driving so we texted until she arrived. Ian moved seats and sat next to me. "Does this outfit make me look like a hoe?" I asked Candice. "No! You look amazing!" She said. "Thanks, you too."I said. "You look great Neenz. Don't worry." Paul said. "Thanks,but everyone was looking at me when I came in. "Probably because you look HOT." Zach said laughing. "Yeah Neenz you look beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Ian said. "Thanks" I whispered. I looked down and tried not to cry. "Sooo, how have you guys been?" Matt said. "Good" Ian replied.
"Good" Kat replied. "Great!" Candice said. "Fine." I said. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go outside for a few." I said.  I walked outside to the Conor of the building and cried, I still felt bad about what happened last night. "Should I check on her?" Ian says to Julie. "Yeah,I'm worried about her." Julie replied.
___________________________
"Neenz?" I hear someone say. I see Ian at a corner of my eye. "Hey,". He whispered "why are you crying?" He says. "It's nothing, just go back and enjoy your dinner, I-I think I'm just gonna call a Uber and go home." I say. I feel weird seeing Ian, I barley remember last night,expect the me screaming at him thing. "Nina,please don't be like this, and the paparazzi are near here." Ian says "I just feel guilty for screaming at you last night, that's the only thing I remember from last night. I shouldn't have screamed at you,"  I cry even more "it was stupid of me, you came to help me and I treated you awfully, you don't deserve that." I said. He put his arms around me. "Neenz, it's okay, I'm not mad at you, you were drunk and I understand." He says "I love you" he whispers. That masked me cry even more. He puts his arms around me "hey is everything okay?" I see Candice. Standing at the other side of the wall of the restaurant. "Yeah." I say still hugging Ian. "Are you coming back in?" She asked "in a second Candice." Ian says. "Oh okay." She says and walks back inside.
___________________________
Ian's P.O.V
Seeing Nina cry breaks my heart, I don't want her to feel like this. She hugs me tighter and I back away.  I put my hand in her hair and stroke her hair. I look her in the teary eyes and wipes her tears. Nina leans and I lean in too. We kiss, it felt amazing "I'm so sorry." Nina says and cries,falling to the ground. I get on the ground with her. "It's okay." I say. "No it's not, you're married and have a daughter, I shouldn't have kissed you." She says. "but it felt right." I whisper