Chapter 2: The night that changed us all...

Aubrianna was driving home from Taco Bell. After her kiss with Cade, they decided to live together even though they were in high school. While she was at a red light, a motorcycle crew was next to her in the other lane. The leader looked about 50; long white beard, big aviator sun glasses, black helmet. He'd been wearing a black leather jacket with dark washed jeans and black shiny boots. He had his wife behind him. She had long beautiful blonde hair, with eyes that shone like diamonds. She looked about 50 as well.

He then revved up his motor and sped off with his crew at the light. She didn't have her glasses on, so everything was a little blurry. She then turned her head back around to see two bright white lights heading her way. She froze in fear, and her vision then turned black. She could still breathe for a little bit, but not for long.

Aubrianna died on that night.

Cade got a call from his brother who said that there was an accident on the road. He said that Aubrianna was involved in a car crash and police and ambulances were everywhere.When Cade came over to the wreck,he dropped in his knees.

"No...NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"he screamed. He tried going through the medics and police officers,but they kept pushing him back. "Please!!!MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN THAT CAR!!!"he screamed at them. He managed to get through them and he ran to the smashed car. He saw Aubrianna in the drivers side of the car;her hair messed up,blood all over her. There was a street pole through her chest. Cade felt nauseous,but it wasn't due to the gory scene. It was due to the fact that his true love,the girl who he spent his whole life with,was dead. He leaned in and moved her long bangs out of her face,revealing her eyes wide open,as well as her mouth,still in shock. He had a flash in his head. He saw what had happened;he saw the car crashing into her,with her screaming bloody murder...a blood curdling scream that would send shivers down your spine.

"Babe...I'm so sorry...I love you so much,"he said to her. "Please...come back..."

"COME BACK!!!!!"he cried out. He cried so hard. He cried so much that he wouldn't be surprised if he was dehydrated. A couple of police officers pulled him away,while Cade was thrashing his body around trying to run back. They put him in cuffs and put him in the car. One of the officers said to him,"How old was she?" Cade looked up and said emotionlessly,"16."

"I'm um...sorry for your loss...but we need to ask you some questions." Cade looked up and said,"Can we do this another time? I'm still...y'know?" The officer nodded. "Sure. Does next week sound good?"he asked. Cade nodded. "Okay. Man...this night sure changed us all."