Reactions

Derek's POV

She nodded her head and I sank my teeth into her neck. My wolf was estatic. But I was scared did this mean we were together? What would others do? I kissed her once more than grabbed her hand to wlak back towards the pack house. "So does this mean we are official now?" I asked hoping that was exactly what this meant. Ugh I sound like a girl. "I don't know does it?" she said smirking. "Yes I believe this does." I said as we approached the pack house.

"You fucking bastard!" snarled none other than Vince. "Dude understand I asked her permission and everything." I said tightening my hold on Katerina. "I don't care that you marked her!" he snarled. "Dude I'm sorry, wait what?" i was now confused. "You screwed my mate!" he said lunging at me and for the second time since we met Katerina jumped in front of me to take the hit. Luckily Vince noticed this and stopped mid-attack.

"You found your mate?" Katerina said cocking her head to the side, she was fearless that was for sure. I watched Vince's whole body go from tense to relaxed. "Yeah I did." he said smiling. "What's her name?" Katerina asked. "Laura." his eyes now gleamed and sparkled as if he was picturing her in his mind. "Well go to her please." Katerina said with pleading eyes. "I would but she said she needed time to think."

Thats when i watched Katerina put her hand on her hip and point a finger at Vince. "Vince you go to her now and make damn sure she chooses to be your mate." she said staring intensley at Vince, who laughed and shook his head before turning to go.

Then Katerina turned to me. "Care to come to my room I have a song for you." I asked. She nodded lighting a cigarette in her mouth. I grabbed her hand and then walked up the stairs. When we arrived I opened the door as she walked and sat on my bed. I pulled out my guitar and started to strum.

"Come closer now whisper a secret
A story about a girl
No you don’t need to know what her name is
I wrote about her before

I wish I were the cigarettes,
Tucked down deep in her pockets
She’d light me up
Let me swing from her lips like a circus show

This ain’t a show
No it’s a song for a girl
She’s making my head spin
Making me slur my words.
This is a song about a girl
This is a song about love,

Love la-la-la-love
I won’t forget her name
I’ll always love her the same
My love, love la-la-la-la-la-la-love
This is all for you.

Strike the match,
Burn me down till I’m nothing
Like a vision she swims through
The sheets on my mattress
She sets me on fire through the afterglow
Like a fireworks show.

This ain’t a show
No it’s a song for a girl
She’s making my head spin
Making me slur my words.
This is a song about a girl
This is a song about love,

Love la-la-la-love
I won’t forget her name
I’ll always love her the same
My love, love la-la-la-la-la-la-love
This is all for you.

If you want promises baby I got ‘em.
Bought a plastic ring if you want it.
Cause we’re growing up girl,
But damn we’re still young.
If we jump we could fall,
If we jump we could fall in love.

Love, la-la-la-love
I won’t forget her name
I’ll always love her the same
My love, love la-la-la-la-la-la-love
This is all for you.

Oh my love this is all for love, la-la-la-la-la-la-love.
Love this is all for you."

I finished and looked at her she was on the verge of tears, yet she smiled I smiled back, and made the biggest desicion of my life, I pulled out the box I had kept with me since two weeks after we met. I bent down on one knee and hoped she wouldn't think it was too soon.

"I am the biggest idiot on this planet, but somehow I was blessed with the best person on this planet, I admit I didn't except it at first, but like I said I'm an idiot. I know we have had so many ups and downs, but thats love right. I heard the best love is insane which makes this the perfect love. Katerina Vaughn I don't know much, but I know I love you, please, please do me the pleasure of marrying me?" tears were gathered in her eyes threatning to fall. She nodded a yes and the biggest wave of relief flooded over me. I hugged her and then kissed her, but it all stopped to soon as we heard the growls from down below.

The door swung open, "Alpha Derek we are under attack." I looked at Katerina and slid the ring on her finger before kissing her forehead and heading towards the war.