Tell Death Do We Part

“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.”

―Malcolm X

You ask me my beliefs and I’ll tell you beliefs on what? Religion? I have no solid beliefs on religion because each one has made its case so wisely that I cannot choose just one. My beliefs regarding religion is something that I have yet to figure out myself. For me its quite confusing on the matter of beliefs, not knowing what one religion will make me the most happy is a work in progress.Now ask me what I believe in and I’ll tell you that i believe in distinguishing the wrong from the right and the truth from the lies, now that is what I believe in. The one of the hardest things i’ve had to do is to choose something to stand for. I feel as though if I choose a religion I will become trapped within it and won’t be as open like I am today.  “You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you.”

―C.S. Lewis

LIVE LIFE

Live life to its fullest!

Never sit and wait for something to happen,

Take control on what little say you have in your life.

Be responsible for yourself if no one will for you and become the person you want to be.

Bring yourself up to become more than you ever imagined

Don’t let another’s words bring you down, for your will to thrive is stronger than theirs.

Arm yourself with all you have, the fight has just begun,  

Protect what you can and take nothing for granted.

Don’t let the past block your future  

And let your heart guide you.

I will be guided back to you by my beliefs

Till death do we part.

“A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.” ―Oscar Wilde

Death is something unknown to me and yet so familiar.

I have seen and heard death around me, and still it shakes my core.

For the safety of my family i’d be willing to die.

Giving up my life for them should be no different from all the sacrifices already made,

Right?

Seeing as though I’m only 15 and placed into role that was not meant to be mine.

I am stuck in between what i want to do and what my family would rather me do.

I have so little energy left and so much time ahead of me.

If i were to fear death then i would not be able to say i have something to die for.

Death is not always the best choice but sometimes its the only way.

“No one really knows why they are alive until they know what they'd die for.”

―Martin Luther King Jr.

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

―Mark Twain