Part One

I'm sorry
Once upon a time... in a galaxy far, far away, there was a man named Michael Way. He had bronchitis, or so everyone thought. Each day, Mikey would set out on his magical adventures, but there was one problem. He couldn't stop coughing.

None of the doctors knew how to fix Mikey. They gave him x-rays, but they couldn't figure it out. They prescribed him medication after medication... it didn't work. Once, they even forced him into trying "relaxing yoga" to free up his lungs. The only result that came out of this was Mikey falling a dozen times due to his terrible balance skills — though Pete was always there to catch him, so it was sort of totally worth it.

Anyways, Mikey was stuck with a high fever and permanent lung problems. He took to staying at home to rest in bed and play video games — everyone was jealous about that — but even this got boring after awhile.

One day, when Pete came over to visit, Mikey approached him with an idea. Mikey was sure this plan would cure his sickness; he had been planning it for over two weeks now. It was, in Mikey's mind, genius.

"Pete, I want you to crawl up my Male Exit." Mikey deadpanned as soon as Pete closed the bedroom door behind him.

Pete looked at Mikey in shock. He'd never fully climbed into Mikey's Male Exit before (although there were times where he came close).

"Really?" Pete's face was hopeful, as was Mikey's.

"YaaAAAAAAS." Mikey grinned enthusiastically. Although Pete had fully agreed to crawling into his Gentleman Door, he couldn't help but to worry about the slight chance of Pete backing out the second he saw what Mikey had been using to pleasure his King Cage for weeks.

By the time the worry had left Mikey's mind, Pete was already halfway exposed. His rippling abs looked rock hard and very squeezable from Mikey's angle. He wanted to squeeze them... hard. The tattoos that cascaded down Pete's chest naturally seemed to bulge out, just begging to be poked by Mikey's stick-like fingers.

"Oof." The two men groaned in unison as they fell backwards onto the bed. Pete was now fully exposed, while Mikey was fully... unexposed.

"Mikey, expose yourself." Pete demanded harshly. If he was going to crawl into Mikey's Male Exit, the least the boy could do was expose himself.
Mikey hastily discarded his shirt and jeans, leaving him in just his unblemished skin. Pete thought it was very risque of Mikey to forget his undergarments like that.

"Pete, you are the only hope for me and my lungs! Please! Cure my bronchitis!" Mikey carelessly flopped back onto the floofy bed, waiting for Pete to cure his bronchitis by crawling into his Male Exit.

Pete looked at Mikey's Male Exit before him, making the first attempt to crawl in. Once he was in up to his shoulders, he stopped, waiting for Mikey's reaction.

"Oof."

"Oof is right. It's very moist in here." Pete's manly voice was muffled by the walls of Mikey's Male Exit.

In addition to being moist, there was also no light. Inside Mikey, Pete's eyes tried to adjust to the darkness, but Mikey's man-purse was impossibly unilluminated; it was like a dark and dank cave in there. Pete couldn't see anything. He didn't know what to do; how could he know which direction to go if he couldn't even see his own feet? He would surely run into one of the damp inner walls and disappoint Mikey forever.

As if sensing his boyfriend's distress, Mikey said, "It's okay, Pete. There's a lamp in there somewhere."

Pete didn't want to know why Mikey had stuck a lamp up there, but he wasn't exactly surprised. Mikey always did weird things like that during his spare time. (Pete had grown to tolerate  — and eventually even be fond of Mikey's strange "interests".)