Too Much Confusion

Emily

  James started pulling me, and I couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with him.  I finally was aable to yank my arm from out of  his grip.  "What is wrong with you."  "What is wrong with me, what is wrong with?  You had your hands all over him.  Why was he so mad over this I was just having fun.  "Why do you care, it's not like i need your permission on who I hag out with.  Why are you here anyway?"  "I came over here to apologize for what you had to see earlier but i guess that didn't matter to you did it."  "I don't understand, why do you care who i hang around or not?"  He paused for a moment.  "I don't care, it's just I don't think you should be touching guys, especially at your age."  "I'm sixteen for crying out loud, and you weren't saying that when we were in your room the other day.  So then what is it, hu, why are you so mad?"  He stood there for a minute, and then just left.  "We're you going?''  "Home." He screamed back.  "So...what happened in his room the other day?''  Carter asked from out of nowhere.  "N-Nothing!!!"  "Oh my gosh, are you blushing right now."  I couldn't help it.  He was still laughing when we went in my room to finish watching T.V.  I wonder what James was doing-NO WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HIM RIGHT NOW!!!! Well a girl can still wonder right?  Well, my question was answered when we heard 'noises' coming Jame's bedroom.  Ahhh that jerk, it was wrong for me to play with Carter, but perfect for him to play with one of his little play toys.  I just turned the volume up to at least try and cover the moans.

James

 After I left Emily i had to get let my rage out, so I called Chloe.  She was over hear in 5 minutes top.  When she came in the house I smashed my lips into hers.  I don't even know why I was mad, I hardly even knew Emily, but for some reason seeing her with that Carter dude made me get really mad.  I wished I was in his position, Emily should have been with me not him, and why did she have to wear that tight ass swimsuit it was way too appealing and i didn't want her to wear that infront of anyone else but me.  I held Chloe up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her up the stairs while kissing her up and down her neck, making her moan at the feeling.  I threw her on the bed and jumped her the second I got.  Things got really heated up, and I was sure Emily heard all the noises coming from here.  This was going to be my revenge.

Emily

  We finally turned the t.v. off when the noises were done.  This really urged me and i know he was only doing that to make me jealous, well it wasn't going to work.   I finally changed, into some jogging pants, and a belly shirt i only wore in the house. I wanted to get back at him but I didn't know how.  Carter must have been reading my mind when i walked back in the room, because he came up with a plan that would have James furious.  "Just try and make him jealous, he'll have a fit and he won't be able to stand it.''  ''Yeah, sure that was smart, but i don't know what to do." I blushed from embarrassment just thinking about this idea.  He stayed quiet for a while and then said "I have an idea, but you have to trust me."  I just shook my head and he started leaning in on me.  At first, I didn't know what was happening but then 'it' happened, he kissed me!!!  My eyes widened and he stopped to whisper something, "just go with it he's looking."  I looked up real fast and saw James clentching his jaw and fists.  Then, Carter kissed me again.  After he was done, I heard a door shut close down stairs.  "My mom must be home."  He just nodded and looked shocked.  "What?''  I asked him .  He was about to say something but he was cut off by my door being swung wide open.  Oh my gosh it was James, and he seemed pretty pissed.  He walked up to Carter and punched him right in the face.  "Come on." He said.  When I didn't get up, he yanked me up again, leaving Carter behind clutching his face.  I felt so bad for him he was only trying to help.  Why did James have to hit him, and where was he taking me this time?