Chapter 2: The Hero

Then One day Sammy's dad died. He didn't know what it was but he cried for almost 4 days. 7 Years Later, Sammy Turned 16, Sammy is now able to control his powers and became More stronger, so Sammy Wanted to fight the master Again to see how strong he was. The Master accepted so they fought. Sammy With no Starting he used Volt ball. A powerful Attack, But it stands no chance against Master Jasu because He used Protect. Sammy Is always angry that Master Jasu always use Protect. But Master Jasu Made his move with Physic. An attack that it is impossible to escape it. It exploded on Sammy and he Flew into the wall,  He was tired of him Always getting Defeated by Master Jasu, So Sammy asked for much advanced training but Master Jasu Replied "You are not ready for Advanced training yet, Sammy, ".  So Sammy Promised he will be careful. Sammy and Master Jasu went to The training station called 'ADVANCED TRAINING FOR Heroes. Sammy was so excited that he rushed to see what there was!

Master Jasu Tought Sammy the rules so Sammy obeyed. Master Jasu gave an example to do the first task. Master Jasu Told Sammy "Point at The Target and Blast it... Moon Blast!" After using Moon blast the target fell off before the explosion. Sammy tried it and used volt ball, but... Missed, Instead of blasting the target he blasted the wall. After Sammy tried again and did it. Sammy got used to the Training station now. 1 month later Sammy returned from exploring the cave and then He saw his village on fire. Sammy came as fast as he can to save Master Jasu. He went inside as a brave man and picked him and took him to safety. Then Sammy Took a giant Bucket and filled it with water and Splashed it at the tremendous fire. But nothing was left. Only ash and broken pieces of wood and stone.

Sammy tried to wake him up, but it was no use. When he checked his heartbeats. That's when he the tears started to drip. There was no heartbeats. 2 days later he went to a huge mountain and there was a Chinese temple. Sammy buried him there And he just cried For long. Sammy loved him as much as he does with his dad but everyone he loved, was gone.