Chapter 3: The Creator Of the Rixes

So after 1 day Sammy didn't want to see the ground again,  so he went to the skies. Then one day, a portal appeared. He didn't know what it was. Then someone came out of it. He had A gold ring around his Waist he had spiky hair and a star on his shirt, The guy Said that his name was Arcess. He said that He was the creator of the Rixes. Arcess had the Elemental Rix. A very rare Rix. Arcess said to Sammy that he had a Message coming from someone, Arcess said it was from Master Jasu. He read out, "Sammy, I can't tell you much but There is someone after you. Be careful Sammy, this world is dangerous. -Master Jasu " Sammy Asked if he knew who was it. But Arcess couldn't tell him much, so he went away. Sammy returned to Earth to see what it was. But then he saw fire on the forest. So Sammy went to check it out. When he arrived he saw A guy and A green woman.

Sammy said to the guy if he knew what he was doing. But the guy just Ignored him and replied to go away. He saw that the woman was a villain. So Sammy had a chance, Fastly, Sammy Used Electric Shock on her. And that did enough. She got paralyzed and then she died. The guy said that it was a nice shot. And then the guy said his name was Godzilla. Godzilla's Rix was Fire. And Sammy was excited to meet him. Then Someone came out. The person said his friend was Godzilla and that they Work together.  His name was Hamza.  Hamza's Rix was Water. A very common Rix. Then Sammy wanted to join their group. So they let him in. Hamza wanted to try how strong Sammy was. So he used Water gun. A low Critical attack. But he missed. Then Sammy used Electric blast. And Hamza flew. Hamza also became paralyzed due to the attack. Sammy Was so surprised to see someone that weak. Then they walked around until they saw something...  It looked like a blob, so they went near it. Then the blob turned around and Ate Hamza entirely. Hamza then went to the Dimension of The blob's stomach. But then there was someone inside the stomach. He Said "Metal Rix Activate! METAL SHARD!" then the blob exploded into small pieces.

He came out and He looked blocky. But Sammy and Godzilla thought it was a Robot. Then he said That his name Was Doruk. Doruk's Rix was Metal. A uncommon Rix.