prologue

*unedited. Sorry 😅*

The sirens blared painfully, mixing in with the faint red emergency lights and dark warm blood puddles on the floor as the creature deseritely pushed its legs hard to escape.

Men and women in white leather coats, still stained with blood and betrayal bellowed into their comunicators with their face blurred with worry and the clear intention of restraining the creature; dead or alive.

The halways seemed endless as the monster struggled to push himself to the limit, all he had going for him right now was the sheer rush of adreniline, and the sharp intention of golden freedom.

With blood stained paws, a roaring heart and an ignighted soul, he merecoulously beelined the true monsters in white, narrowly avoiding darts and dangerously clawing his way past hallway after hallway.

The more he ran, the more they came. Each of them carring a different unique weapon; designed and test soley for him. For he was their goal, he was new but old, different but interesting. He was something the world had never thought existed. And they wanted him all for themselves. For he was the sibling to earth gone wrong, the failed experment of god.

And nothing anyone one or anything could do to possibly get in their way. That is, until they whitnessed horror beyond belief, their worst most deepest nightmares all came cracking and shattering in front of their own protected eyes with the open of a door.

The cold icy wind sliced along their face and through their hair as the main door swung open.

The local pizzeria delivery guy stepped through with his hand on the handle and classical music through his mind with a steaming pizza in the other hand.

The beast could feel his heart began to soar with excitment and ephoria as the bitter wind touched his nose and brushed his fur, the wind of the outside world he had not seen for 200 years of extreme confinement enbraced him kindly as he raced past the delivery guy, tauntly ignoring the smell of his dark crimson life source.

Heavy, burning tears rolled down his face like boulders down his snout as he felt the tender softness of earth upon his paws, fueling the power eithin him and feeding the adrenaline like coal to a fire. The darkness of night ebraced him as he engulfed the freedom of the outside world. Trees dancing in the bitter icy wind, clouds illuminating the bright half moon and the pale, snowy earth beneath him. His legs powered into the dancing forest and his heart howling. Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!

The monsters in white shined their torches, their worry as loud on their face as the crunch of snow from under their boots with each hurried stride. They had lost the most important, most priceless key to their success, their fury was undeniable, and their anxiety was burning.

The leader, stayed amonst the door, looking over where the confused pizza guy was pinned to the ground and recived many curses and threats as he was cuffed. A synical smile crossed his wrinkled face before slidding a gun from its holster and not a seconds hesitation as it was pressed coldly to the pizza mans head;

The leaders laugh, belowed the now quiet forest as the fresh snow was decorated with dark red blood, brain matter and the scent of vengence.

Enjoy you're freedom for now falla de dios, Enjoy it while you can