Part Three : Modeling career start off ..

Brionna's POV ..

-29 weeks , 6 days , 15 hours , 12 minutes and 36 seconds .

I wake up in the morning throwing up ..Only part I hate about being pregnant is the throwing up .. But , I'll live lol .. I go take me a shower and wash my hair . I get out and get dressed in a blue and white sundress , I put on white sandals and I have naturally curly hair so , I put gel in my hair , olive oil too and it stays curly .. I put mascara on and red lipstick and I get Khamaya & Khaleed dressed and we leave .. Khleo is at the studio and I have a modeling meeting today so I take the kids wit me ..I drive to the meeting , get out & get the kids out cos , they can walk now .. I hold both their hands , we walk in the building and instantly I get called back ..I bring Khamaya and Khaleed and they welcome us ..

Model agency : Awh , aren't they cute .. Welcome Mrs . Thomas ?

Me : Yes . Thank you Ms. Brielle ..

Ms . Brielle :  Okay , so why do you wanna model ?

Me : Its not about the money or spotlight to me .. Its about the fact I'm making people happy .. People always already says I'm their role model , the look up to me .. It makes me happy .. I'm already a singer & aspiring model .. I jus need work .. Yekno ?

Ms . Brielle : So , we can get started after you have your next child .. ?

Me : Of course , thank you ..

I walk out and call Khleo instantly .. I tell him the good news and I put the kids in the car & I jus leave .. We get to the studio were Khleo was & his security guard was standing posted where I was cos there were people outside the studio waiting to ask questions .. I'm in the mood for a couple of them but like 3 , thass all .

Reporters : How is being the mother of Khleo Thomas's babies ?

Me : I mean , its fun .. always something different day after day .

Reporters : What do you like about singing ?

Me : I mean , its not all about money , fame & big houses to me .. I still live in s condo lol , but its about my fans and taking care of my little family the best i can .. And myself wit this pregnancy ..

Security guard : *deep voice,* Okay , that'll be enough ..

He walks me into the studio and Khleo comes and hugs and kiss me and the babies .. I sit and listen to him record his rap to 5OnIt .. The video comes out in 3 days and he is happy .. I'm excited for him jus , the females shaking their asses in his freaking face .. Its irritating .. They already did the video but it jus drops this Sunday .. Lord knows I'ma be jealous if I watch it personally .. I was there for the video shoot & the recording of the actual video .. Nobody understands my jealousy , lol .. But , he's an artist so , I have to get used to the shit happening .. I'm NOT gonna make him choose between me and his career cos , I'm not that type of female .. But , I leave while he is still recording cos , my children needs naps and we are going home cos , I'm suppose to be on bed rest but , my baby shower is on Sunday .. We're celebrating both that & the dropping of his video 5OnIt .. When Khleo gets home , we have an appointment at the doctors where we know the gender & than go get the baby shower shit .. I've been eating a lot of spicy foods lately so , hopefully its a boy .. He jus got home & I called my God sister to watch the kids cos , they are sleeping .. We leave to my appointment & the doctor calls us back to the ultrasound room and I lay on the bed and pull up my shirt .. The doctor puts the gel on the stick thingy and onto my stomach and I can hear whats going on in my womb and I see the babies head and arms and legs ...

Doctor : So , wanna know the gender ?

Me & Khleo : Yes ..

Doctor : Its a .. BOY !

Me : Yes .. Thank you ..

I get up off the bed and wipe the gel off of my stomach and we leave to the store .. While we're in the car we're thinking of the name ..

Me : You can pick the name this time ..

Khleo :I was thinking Maleek James Thomas or Calvin James Thomas .. You choose from there ..

Me : I like Maleek James Thomas ..

We get to the baby store and I instantly see letters .. I look for blue letters and than monkey stickers .. I get a crib and blue sheets or whatever and monkey blankets .. I get a dresser , lots of hangers .. When we're done with the baby store .. We go to the mall but in disguise cos.,.we're to busy to be taking pictures .. We buy some blue and black jordan outfits , some concord 11s , infrared 11s and more jordans .. We also buy a lot more jordan outfits and we leave the mall .. We go put the stuff in the house .. First we put together the dresser and fill the dresser with his clothes .. We put his shoes on top of the closet & we build the crib and set all that up .. We paint 2 walls blue and 2 walls brown .. We let it dry for the rest of the night .. The next day we put the letter stickers on the wall over his crib and than we put the monkey stickers on the side of the "M" & the side of the "K" cos , we only bought two monkey stickers .. When we're done , I send out a text to everyone I invited the address to my crib , that its a boy and we will be accepting gifts .. I than take a shower and get ready for my day .