Part Two : Beginning Of Career

Brionnas POV :

-27 weeks , 12 hours , 35 minutes & 12 seconds-

I wake up out of a deep sleep wit a deep , big hurtful contraction .. Its 9 in the morning and I go shower and put on a strapless black & gold summa dress & gold sandals .. I curl my hair & gets the kids ready to go to my appointment with me .. Khleo is at the studio right now .. Speaking of the studio , I have like a new song I jus wrote and its called I remember .. I wanna record it but I have an appointment today .. Maybe , after my appointment ? I think so ! I put the kids in their matching Jordan fits they got for their birthday & their concord 11s they got for their birthday .. I put them in their car seats and I get in the drivers seat & drove off .. I get the doctors and they were slow .. I was growing impatient with them and than , they finally called me in .. Khamaya & Khaleed walk through the door in front of me ..  I sit them down in chairs & than I sit on the operating chair and waits ..

Doctor : Can you verify your last name and date o birth for me ?

Me : Smith & 6/21/93

Doctor : Okay . These your other little ones ?

Me : Yes .. They jus turned one a couple days ago ..

Doctor : Your 20 ?

Me : Yes , 21 on the 21st ..

Doctor : How do you like being a mother ? Are you a single mother ?

Me : I love being a mother , its a beautiful thing & no I am not a single mother .. My fiance / the babies dad is in the studio right now .. Khleo Thomas , if you know him ?

Doctor : Oh yes , I know him .. Very successful man .. They look exactly like him ..

Me : I know , for no reason ..

We get into the ultrasound room and I laid on the table and the cold gel touched my tummy & it gave me a shiver .. I started hearing the noises and seeing the limbs of the babies .. I saw the arms & head .. I also saw the feet and chest .. The doctor prints out the pictures for me ..

Doctor : Do you wanna know the gender or ?

Me : No .. I'ma wait till our next visit when Khleo is here ..

Doctor : Okay well , you got the pictures .. Lemme sign u out ..

Me : Okay , thanks ..

I walked out the doctors wit my kids and put them in the car .. I drive to the studio to meet Khleo .. I walk in with the kids and Khleo smiles and comes and hugs and kisses me and the kids ..

Khleo : You have a new song ?

Me : Actually two new songs ..

Khleo : Lets hear em ?

I get in the booth and starts singing some of I remember ..

Me : Where were youuuu when I said I loved you ? & where were youuuu when I cried at night ? Waiting upppp , couldn't sleep with ouuuut you thinking of all the times we shareddd ...I remember when my heart broke , I remember when I gave up loving you my heart couldn't take no more of you , I was sad and lonely .. I remember when I walked out , I remember when I screamed I hated you , but somehow deep inside still loving you , sad and lonely .. No one knew , all the pain I went through all the love I save deep in my heart for you .. Didn't know , where I would go , where I be but you made me leave and my heart jus kept tellin me so , oooo .. I remember when my heart broke , I remember when I gave up loving you my heart couldn't take no more of you , I was sad and lonely .. I remember when I walked out , I remember when I screamed I hated you , but deep inside still loving you , so sad and lonely ..

I stop singing and I get out the booth to hear myself singing .. I sounded good & I loved singing so , it was a win , win situation .. We leave the studio and go home ..

AUTHORS NOTE : SO , HEY GUYS .. SCHOOL JUS GOT OUT TODAY & I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING COS , SCHOOL WAS STRESSFUL WITH THESE FINALS AND TRYING TO GET MY GRADES TOGETHER .. I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO PATIENT .. I LOVE YOU GUYS , MUWAH:*