The kidnapper

Hey guyes sorry I haven't written any this chapter has been saved for awhile I was debating to post it or not but I decided it's been awhile cause it's been a crazy summer anyway enjoy..... (this chapter might not be the greatest but I will be updating more tonight!!!)

There was a kidnapper named Tommy, he kidnaped 120 kids and locked them in this huge seller. He was big and fat with back hair and he was in his late 30 when he got Andy. He had been looking for Andy for 3 years. He had no wife or kids the oldest he kidnapped was 17. There was 5-17 year olds in the seller. He took Andy to this wood cabin where she got fresh cloths and showers. Andy was now 13, and one night Tommy got drunk and he decided he was gonna take off Andy shirt,pants. So Andy was left in bra and underwear. He took her and took her to this sellor instead of a cabin and their was lots of other girls. They were crying and Andy didn't knew what to do. Tommy left for 15 minutes and this one 16 year old girl was talking to Andy and she was crying "She said you need to get the hell out".

This is a really good cliff hander
So many questions
What's tommy gonna do?
Is Andy gonna get away?

Looks like you'll find out!!