JE SUIS DE RETOUR+aideee

Ouais déjà! Je me faisais trop chier sans vous ;-;

Donc voilà i'm here!
Et j'ai besoin de quelqu'un fort en anglais pour traduire un loooong texte qu'un gars que j'avais rencontré sur meeff( il est coréen)
Ma envoyé je lui avait envoyé un message il y a plusieurs mois et il ne m'avais pas répondu il m'a dis ça :

I did believe you. I thought of a good meeting with you. I thought you were my woman. But you ....
You dont want show me. You dont want belong to me. You dont want be my girl. I did try to you... But you have looked down on me and rejected me....I was forget meanwhile about your the from meeff.
You have already made another boyfriend. Or you need another boys. That's why you look down on me and reject me. yes. you still meeff .. so am i just one of them. Thats why u dont belong to me. ignore me. Because you are talking to different boys. You've literally eliminated all of your other boys chances by acting like this .... am i just one of them.
I wanted to make you happy. You be my girl. yes....Everything was like a dream to me. But the dream is now awakened. You are no longer my girl. I am not enough to you.
Now I know .. I've been interrupting you for a while .. I'm sorry to bother you. I will not disturb you from now on. I hope you're happy. as you want Talk to other men as you like, and keep sharing with them. yes You can, because I will not interfere with you from now. Ok bye.

J'ai vraiment besoin qu'on m'aide si vous connaissez des gens qui pourrait traduire demandez leur svp!! Merciii❤❤❤❤❤