Chapter 5

*In the Closet*

Andreas P.O.V

Me and Niall started to kiss ,  with my  arms around his neck and his arms on my hips. He pulled away and kissed my neck on the marks jake left. 'We can't go any farther" he said clamly. "Wait why" i said shooked.  "Your in pain, I cant hurt you even more" he said with a weak smile. Niall lays down in the closet and i had no choice but to lay on him. He kisses my neck and sings till i fall asleep.

Lyrics P.O.V

Its past 7 minutes what could they be doing, I said in my head . Liam got up and knocked on the door, "love birds its past 7 minutes get out'. Know one got up or moved out the closet. "Just leave them " Zayn told Liam. "OK lets start playing again". Zayn "would you rather kiss Andrea or kiss the floor"  Louis said trying not to laugh. "Do you want Niall to kill me , i will kiss the floor". Zayn said alittle pissed. He went and  kissed the flour everyone started to laugh. "Shut up" Zayn said pissed again. 

Nialls P.O.V

Andrea feel alseep on my chest , i didnt want to move and wake her up. So i layed down thinking about life and hearing laughing from there would you rather game. Till I heared someone bust though the door, who could that be i though to myself.

hope you guys like it vote plzz