Chapter 8

*In Ethans house*

Andreas P.O.V

Me and Ethan were playing Call of Duty , sadly he was winning so i got up and truned off the tv. Yes I won I said laughing . Oh wow he said kinda pissed. Want some food he said getting up . No I am fine I said thinking of what I ate today, nothing. After me Rochelle and Chloe started to watch movies then someone knoacked on the door. So I went to get it becasue the movie wasnt even that good. I opened the door and seen the same people I told not to look for me. Niall hugs me and says happly your ok. Ya I am fine I said happy they cared . Your coming home they all told me. I said bye to Ethan , Rochelle and Chloe and left. Harry drove and I layed on Nialls lap tired because i didnt sleep yet. I fell a sleep, I guess because i woke up in my bed room then went back to bed.

Nialls P.O.V

Everyone was in the living room talking and Andrea was in the room sleeping. Some how brithdays came up. Shit Andreas is in like 3 days Lyric said. We should do a party for her NIall told everyone. Ya we should everyone but lyric agreed. she wont want it.  It wont hurt to try niall told Lyric. Fine she said i am in.

* 3 days later*

sorry its short hope you like it