Chapter 2

Y/n pov
So today is the day we leave to go to our trip to LA and well I'm so happy I just got out of bed and I'm dressed right now I'm eating breakfast with bill and will because my brothers are getting the things in our own bus we own it has 2 sets of bunk beds a small kitchen 2 very small bathrooms and 1 little table so after we were done it was 5:00 am pretty early right but it was worth it.

Bills pov
After dipper and rev dipper were finished packing our servent started the bus and then we got in will was sleeping in a bunk y/n and rev dipper were watching their phones and I was reading a book "hey bill I don't think we're in school anymore" y/n said while laughing a bit "yeah why don't you uhhh wake will up I bet he would enjoy reading with a nerd" rev dipper said "I will beat the crap out of you two when I get back" I said slamming my book close then I walked into the bunk section and saw Will sleeping peacefully "hey will will will WILL!" I said shaking him "what!" He said angrily "wake up" I told him "why?" "Because your master is w-waiting for you yeah he's waiting for you" I said nervously.

Rev dippers pov
I can't believe I just told that to bill I guess he's pissed of at me but it was really funny I mean y/n's right why can't he stop reading for like a minute or two all he ever does in the house is watch his phone and be lazy "were you waiting for me?" I heard and turned around to see Will "uhhh yes why don't you join bill the nerd and read with him" i told him "really I had to wake up because of that!" He said "correct" I said.

Dippers pov
"We're here!" I heard our servent say rev dipper got up and got Will and hid things I got the rest as soon as we opened the door we saw paparazzi's everywhere and a lot of fans trying to touch us witch is weird "hello everyone!" Bill said waving then once we were out we were already signing autographs then we headed in the expensive hotel.

I made it kinda short I'm very busy with a lot of things including chores