Attacked

A week goes on with little conversation in the office. The ten remained above Peters head and I am no closer to figuring out what Peter does outside of school or The Daily Bugle. I know his parents have passed away, his Uncle Ben died and he lives with his Aunt May. He doesn't say much but his stories and photos for the paper are amazing. He always seems to be wherever the news worthy stories are. But he writes the best articles about New Yorks local hero Spiderman. It is like he is there whenever he shows up to help.
It is Friday afternoon and Peter and I are about to leave work when we start hearing shots and explosions. We both race to the window to find out what is happening. But all we can see is smoke and flames coming from across the street. "GET DOWN" Peter yells at me as the glass from the window shatters when a bullet is fired at us. Peter sprints out of the office but I can't see where he is running to. I go to look out the window and i can see the attackers starting to swarm the buildings. Most of the attackers have a seven or an eight but only a few have ones higher than that.
All of the sudden something comes running threw my office. I can only see a red and blue blur as they go and jump out the window. I go back and look outside and quickly realize that the person who just jumped outside the window was none other than Spiderman. I watch as he swings from his webs and shooting them at enemies and drop kicking them and knocking the attackers unconscious.
Suddenly a bang comes from outside my office as the wall partially falls down. I crawl under my desk swiftly as the sound of gunshots fill the air but I have nothing to do but hide. I hear the sound of the attackers reloading but no shots are fired. Not thinking I decide to get up and see what is going on. I pear over the half broken wall and see all of the attackers laying on the ground unconscious and one man standing up. I stop and stare into the eyes of Spiderman with my jaw dropped not knowing what to say. He saved my life and countless others. "Hi, I'm Spiderman by the way." I am at a loss for words. I am talking to a real life hero. "Hi," I say hesitantly "I'm Orlando." Spiderman rushes into spitting out orders. "Ok Orlando, You need to make sure everyone is safe in here. Don't worry about me. The police will be here soon." I do what he asks and soon enough the police come.
While being evacuated from the building I realize that Spiderman's voice was too high to be a fully grown man and he can't be too old. Also That he is a number ten and that I haven't seen Peter since he ran out of the office. I start to put some pieces together.