CANCELED

I have been really stressed out with school. And I know I've basically been gone for a year. I am currently failing high school. Struggling with major anxiety issues. Family issues. Depression, etc; you get the jist.

I got sucked into Asian pop. Generally Kpop and Cpop mostly. Never thought I would but got into it because that one damned James Cordan video featuring BTS. I just wanted to know their names, but NOPE I had to immediately know every detail about them in under 24 hours, end up changing my lock screen, home screen, profile pictures, and having endless amounts of kpop memes and photos on my phone.

But honestly the music might be similar to western music, but it's also different in a way? Of course the language is different, but to me it makes better sense than an english song will. It has helped me through tough times. It got me focused on the good things instead of the bad things. Because worrying about that won't make it go away. But ignoring it won't either.

So that's kind of why I've been gone and why I basically canceled all of my books. Including on a few other accounts. I am starting fresh, a better me of realizing things. A step to get better.

~ izzy