Chapter 6

*Dean's POV*

I was disappointed when Amberly made me leave her room, but nonetheless, I made up my mind. I liked this girl, and I was going to do everything I could to let her know, and make her uncomfortable in the process. It would be hard, as she had a will of titanium, but so did I.  And my will would be granted.

I walked back into my room, a smile plastered on my face. I heard Sam call my name, and I walked a circle in my room to turn around and see where he was.

"Okay, so there's a case in College Station,  Texas. A man claims he saw a vampire murder his wife." He said as I walked in to the library. I nodded at him, and he turned his computer to face me, showing the article on the screen. I skimmed it quickly and nodded again.

"Alright, Imma take a shower and let Amberly know." I said, turning away and walking back towards my room. As I reached it, I noticed that the door connecting the bathroom that I share with Amberly was open, so I went to check and see why.

When I got to the doorway, I saw the most beautiful woman in the world, standing right in front of me in just a towel. I stared for a moment, slack-jawed in awe. I was starting to get a boner for the short girl, when she noticed me.

"Like what you see, Dean-o?" She asked. Her voice sounded seductive to my ears, and I suddenly regained my usual confidence with women.

I placed my forearm on the door frame and replied, "And if I do?" Her face suddenly lost all expression, causing my smile to drop from my face. Uh-oh. I thought.

The door was slammed in my face mere seconds later, and I stood in the doorway for about three more minutes, mentally scolding myself and thinking about how awkward it would be now. Self deprecating thoughts ran through my head, taking on the voice of my dad, and I was suddenly a teenager again, after the first and only time I snuck out with a girl.

"You honestly think that you can get a girl, Dean? Who would want you? What made you think that it was okay for you to just leave Sam behind while you hook up with some skank? I bet not even prostitutes would want you." He had said. His words cut through me like razor blades, and from that moment on, I was determined to get as many girls in bed as I could, just to prove him wrong.

Normally on Friday nights like this one, I would go hook up with some chick at a bar, but I couldn't get Amberly out of my head. I didn't even want any other girls at that moment, because I knew that none of them could compare to her. Not even close.

I remembered what Sam had said about the hunt, and that I had promised to tell Amberly about it.

Knocking on the bathroom door, I swallowed my pride and tried not to think about her naked. When she finally opened the door, a look that said, What the hell do you want, Winchester? rested on her beautiful face. She had on ripped jeans and a Metallica T-shirt, covered slightly by a red and black flannel.

"Sam, uh, found a hunt down in Texas. Pack enough stuff for a week and a half, and anything you have for vampires. We might run into something else, but it's most likely a vampire." I said. I was rambling and I knew it, but it wasn't that bad. At least I didn't have a boner anymore.

She sighed and mumbled, "Okay, whatever." Before shutting the door in my face once more. I went back into the depths of my room and took off my shirts. I looked at and noticed all of my scars, and thought about where I got some of them from.

When I was done reminiscing, I put on a black shirt, a red and grey flannel and my black over jacket before walking over to my weapons wall. I grabbed three guns, two knives, a lighter, some salt, an iron crowbar, and three machetes, placing them all inside of a green duffel.

Then I packed my clothes in a black duffel. It was only a few more black shirts, some jeans, some underwear, and flannel, but I felt like I was overpacking. Oh, well.

When I was done, I proceeded to the library with my bags and saw Sam and Amberly talking about some book. Their bags lay at their feet as they spoke. Amberly laughed at something he said, and he grinned at her.

Suddenly, she leaned forward and captured his lips in a kiss. He immediately grabbed her neck and kissed her back. Her hands woven into his hair and tugged lightly, causing him to moan into her mouth. Oh hell no. I thought. Rage rippled through my body at the sight. Sure, she's younger than me and closer to Sam's age, but really? I mean, come on.

I cleared my throat loudly and dropped my bags on the table in front of them, and they broke apart quickly. A deep crimson blush crept up Amberly's cheeks, and Sam coughed, looking at the ground.

"Really, guys? Be a little more professional, please." I growled at them before grabbing my bag and heading towards the garage where Baby sat waiting for me.

This was going to be an interesting hunt.