The SCRIPTED Love (oNgOiNg)

PROLOGUE:

SHE'S just a DEMURE girl, nothing EXTRA-ORDINARY. . . SHE has a COURAGEOUS and DAUNTLESS character but has a FRAGILE and DELICATE heart. ..  SHE'S AWED by many because of her DECEIVING beauty and STRONG fighting APPEARANCE. . .

.

.

.SHE'S an INNOCENT,IGNORANT,UNAWARE, and UNCONCIOUS in terms in LOVE. . . SHE'S just a SIMPLE girl with A SIMPLE life. . . when it comes to LOVE she were totally DUNCE,STUPID, and quite NAIVE. ..

.

.

.

SHE'S a girl on FIRE... who STRONGLY beleives in a FAIRYTALE having a HAPPY-EVER AFTER and what they call INFINITY. . .  SHE'S  a girl who is a HOPELESSLY-ROMANTIC <3<3<3. . .

.

.HER life was QUIET simple and ORDINARY, BUT this SIMPLE and ORDINARY THINGY life of HER is about to change . .  it Started When he MEET A PLAYBOY type of A GUY that will turn HER life. . .  . .UPSIDE DOWN. . 

.

.

.HER life becomes UNDEFINABLE,INDEFIRABLE, and INDESCRIBABLE when she meets the guy who has a JAW-DROPPING looks. .  . and a GUY  HAVING a STUNNING,DUMB-FOUNDING,and ASTONISH charm. . . HE'S a type of guy who has DECEITFUL and DECEIVING character OUTSIDE. . . But ACQUIRING a PLEASING and ATTRACTIVE appearance AS WELL. . .

.

.

HE'S A kind of GUY, WHO will  do EVERYTHING for the GIRL he LOVES, even to HURT and BROKE an INNOCENT HEART. . . his MISSION is to make an INNOCENT GIRL fall for him and make that girl DUMB-FOUNDED. . .

.

.

WILL he succeed to his MISSION and WIN the LOVE Of the GIRL he loves the most. . .? or he will end up UNLOCKING the key from their PAST. .  A PAST that long ago FORGOTTEN and A Past that was hidden from them, for a VERY  long time. . .

How  can he accept the FACT that all the controversial CHANGES in their life was all BECAUSE of his SCRIPTED LOVE ? . CAN THEY accept the TRUTH that there is A PAST,A MEMORIES and A MYSTERY  that are LONG-AGO buried from THEM. .? ?