You Want Some Attention

Football
In such a small little cheerleading outfit it was hard for any boy to keep their eyes off of Veronica Lodge at the bulldogs first game of the season. She swayed her hips as she strutted confidently infront of the bleachers, looking for a certain quarter back. She had an elegant smile painted maroon, which would surely stain Archie's lips.

The quarter back himself was prepping for the game with Reggie, getting some last minute cardio in, showing off to all the girls. Well at least Reggie was, Veronica knew Archie was loyal would never do anything to get other girls attention. But he sure did get some attention from Veronica.

She waltzed up to the boys who were sitting on the team bench.
"Hey babe, oh and Reggie." She gave Archie a kiss on the cheek and smiles at Reggie.
"Good luck for the game today! You guys will be amazing!" She knew they would easily win.
Archie stood up and looked around to Reggie who was now talking to another cheerleader.
He turned back to Veronica and whispered
"Now Ronnie as much as I love you in that uniform other boys seem to love it too, pull your skirt down a little."

Archie was always overprotective, he hated it when other boys gave her too much attention.
"Oh Archie you know it's only at this height for you." She flirted.
"Well I don't need a preshow, tonight will be enough."
Veronica rolled her eyes. Her parents where away at the moment, in some sort of business thing that's she couldn't care less about, all she knew is that she told Archie this and he practically invited himself over. In all fairness it wasn't often that there were no parents around.

The hallway
Veronica Lodge walked through the school hallway with complete and utter confidence, a smile spread across her flawless face. All the boys would stare. They'd go gaga eyes at her, basically falling to there knees to even get a glimpse of what may be under her designer skirt. But that is what drove all the boys crazy about Veronica Lodge, she was loyal.

Loyal to the luckiest guy in the school. Archie Andrews. He stared in awe as his girlfriend walked pass him while he continued to gather his things for class.
"Dude how did you get so lucky. Veronica is the hottest girl on school"
"Watch your mouth Reggie she's mine." Archie chuckled as he began to walk to class.

All the girls watched him as a grin spread across his face as he walked through the hallways. They all flirtatiously winked at him, doing anything to get it attention. They were desperate to say the least. But their hopes and dreams would be crushed as he reached his raven haired girlfriends locker, he'd give her a kiss and tell her,
"You look beautiful today"
"You say that everyday Archiekins" She giggles.
"Well it's true, how did I get to lucky." He puts a charming smile on.
"Babe is this your way of charming me into having sex with you tonight?" She whispers, so that no one else hears.
"Well my dad is currently out of town" he raises an eyebrow.
"It isn't very often I get to actually moan..."she teases.
"Oh stop it you'll get me excited before the day has even started." He rolls his eyes.
"Fine your place tonight, I'm horny anyways." She smirks.
"You always are." Archie remarks confidently.
"With a boyfriend like you it's hard not to be."
"Well, we'll have to take care of that won't we"
"Oh god I'm going to be sick if you two keep it up" Kevin interrupts their flirting war.
"I'll see you tonight babe." Veronica gives Archie one last kiss before walking off to class.

"Considering the fact that you're literally the schools most popular couple Id keep your voices down when discussing sex" Kevin rolls his eyes and opens his locker.

Pops
The red head jock, beanie-clad weirdo, girl next door and fiery Latina all sat at pops, in their usual booth. Veronica was next to Jughead who was staring out the window. Archie was in deep convocation with Betty about the upcoming Spring Fling. Veronica looked across at her flawless boyfriend, who had a gorgeous smile spread across his lightly freckles cheeks.

She looks around Pops, not knowing what to do, and she spots several girls pointing at Archie and gossiping about him. They must be juniors telling by their over glossed lips and wonky eyeliner. One girl, who is clearly over confident, decides it would be a good idea to approach the table, staring at Archie once he arrives.

Archie soon notices and turns around.
"Can I help you?" He asks with a charismatic grin.
"You're Archie Andrews right?" She struggles to contain her excitement.
"Yep that's me, now what's so important that you had to interrupt our lunch?" He says politely but firmly. Despite what many people think, Archie can actually be pretty mature.
"I just wanted to say that you look really good today." She bites her lip, that's the thing about juniors, they don't know how to subtlety flirt.
"I agree, he looks good everyday" Veronica chimes in.
The girl shoots Veronica a confused look.
"Sorry we mustn't have met, I'm Veronica, Archie's girlfriend" she says not meaning to come across as a bitch but she needed to know that she was playing a dangerous game.

-

"Ronnie you don't need to be so protective she was simply being nice" Archie sighed as they entered the Andrews household.
"Arch it's happens all the time girls are constantly hitting on you right infront of me." Veronica pouts.
"That's rich coming from you, guys are constantly checking you out, like at the bulldogs game the other night, I thought I told you to pull down your skirt." Archie said as he walked up and into his bedroom, followed by Veronica.

"Well I did, sort of. That's not the point I'm trying to make here, I'm just saying that I'm fine with sharing certain things just not you. And anyways girls just always think that you are theirs to have or to claim, it's not fair" She looks up at him and bats her eyelashes like a child.
"You just want some attention, don't you?" He steps a little closer to Veronica, making the tension rise. The height difference always drove her insane.
Veronica gave a small submissive nod, with wide doll like eyes that drove Archie insane.
"I mean some attention would be nice" she innocently poured her lip.

Archie closed the gap between them, his body now pressed against hers.
"You look uncomfortable, must be that dress your wearing..." Archie narrated. Veronica was wearing a simple dress, nothing too fancy. She felt Archie's hand glide across her back and it took him only a second to find the zipper and pull it down.
"Better?" He whispered as he leant in.
"Yeah" Veronica whispered back. Realising that she had had enough of the sexual tension she slammed her lips against Archie's, desperately kissing him.

Archie backed her up towards his unmade bed, giving her once final kiss before pushing her onto it and climbing on top of her. He returned his lips to hers, pushing his tongue against her lips begging for entrance. Veronica opened her mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to rediscover her mouth.

To Archie, having sex with Veronica was muscle memory. He knew how to kiss her, touch her, fuck her. He knew exactly how and when to make her scream and moan. No matter what he was doing, he knew how to drive Veronica lodge insane, and this time was no exception.

By this point Archie had removed his shirt, and Veronica's dress had slipped off her petite body. He removed his mouth from her lips, making her raise an eyebrow thinking that something was wrong.
"Since you so badly want attention how about we focus on you" he said with a smirk. He trailed kisses down her collarbone, across her chest, down her stomach, and towards her aching pussy. Veronica squirmed at his hot breath, the only thing blocking her and his mouth were her lace panties. He carefully removed them for her, and once they were off he wasted no time going back up her legs and to her wetness.

He flicked his tongue over her, making her moan in relief. Archie's teasing continued as he quickened his pace, darting his tongue in and out of her.
"Arch...oh...right there...Archie I'm gonna-"
Veronica reached her climax with a moan. Archie thanked god that his dad wasn't home. He licked Veronica clean and went back up to her mouth, giving her a sweet kiss.

She could taste herself, and as weird as it sounded, she thought she tasted nice. Archie would've agreed. What could she say, Veronica Lodge loved getting attention.

A/N hi all thank you so much for reading, I hope you liked this chapter. Also kjmila depression hours am I right, so sad that Kj wasn't at the MTV awards. Anyways, please leave a comment and feel free to request anything you want! Thanks again for reading xx