chapter 2

I woke up softly. how long was I out. dang what time is it. I ponder around for my phone. eleven AM dang. I quickly in pack which took about 20 mins. I go straight to the bathroom and apply my makeup which consisted of foundation liquid eyeliner, powder, some orange eye shadow, and some mascara and some dark lips to finish off the look. I quickly go back to my room and pick out my outfit which consisted of black high waisted jeans and a white crop top and of course my patent black doc martins. I grab my purse and head down stairs.

"Hey I was just going to go shopping but now I'm tired so would you mind picking me up a few shirts." my aunt informs me as I walk into the kitchen

"Yeah sure I was gunna go to the mall down the street anyway." I said back

She nodded and I headed out the door. I got into my car and sighed. I hate her so much ugh. I started the engine and headed to the mall.

It was 20 mins away and I was almost there. I put some tunes on the radio and smiled as my favorite bands played. I pulled up into the mall and I drive around trying to find parking. it is literally packed why.

I finally found a space after about 10 mins of looking. why is it so packed omg. I walked into the main doors to the mall. and headed to forever 21. I grabbed the shirts for my aunt. and found a few things for myself. Then I decided to go and get lunch in the food court considering I haven't eaten yet. I walked out of forever 21 and all I hear is screams. I'm so confused what is going on. I head over to the escalator to go to the food court and I can see a stage but no one performing. probably someone unheard of. I shrugged because the screams were so loud.

I searched for a place that was appealing and I finally found a nice pizza place. o this looks really good. so I got a table just by myself and there is this guy sitting at the table to my right who won't stop staring at me damn what is his problem.

I just go on my phone until my server asks what I want.

"What would you like to order miss?" the waiter said

"Um can I just get a personal cheese pizza, thanks" I said as the server took my menu

That guy is still staring at me omg what do I do. he's pretty cute. he has a mix of light and dark brown in his straight hair. I look over at him and he smiles. shit. why did I do that. OMG he's coming over. why. Luna. why.

"Hi what's you're name?" he says with a smile as he sits across from me

"Luna! what about yours" I say back at him

"Jayk nice to meet you Luna!" he said back at me

"cool" I smiled not knowing what to say back. god I hate being socially awkward.

"Hey luna do you mind me getting you're number if love to stay in touch with you" he said with a wider smile

Um what do I do shit

"Sure" I smiled and placed my digits in with panicking

"Thanks babe and by the way my band is having a concert in about 20 mins if you want to come its right down there and I'll bring you back stage so you don't have to be in the crowd" he smiled and winked at me

Um what do I do now.????? I'm so confused? should i?

"Yeah that sounds fun I'll stop by once I'm done eating" I smiled back at him

"Cool see ya soon luna" he said and walked out

Um did a cute guy just ask me to go backstage while he performs?

Don't panic

I ate food super fast and payed the bill and quickly fixed my makeup and hair then walked towards the concert.