Dinner

It was a few days after what Lou said to their friends and it had felt better to have their secret out. Everyone left last night except of course Lou.

Debbie was on her laptop on the couch. "So, babe. I was thinking and... we haven't been out in a while. Maybe we can go umm you know... go out for dinner tonight." The brunette looked away from her laptop and to her girlfriend. "Awe that's so sweet Lou-Lou. Just like the old days when you were nervous to ask me out on a date." Debbie could see Lou's cheeks redden. "I'm serious, and maybe later tonight we can... watch a movie."

Debbie put her laptop aside and patted the spot next to her for Lou to sit down. Debbie kissed Lou. "Of course I do Lou." The bleach blonde smiled. "Okay."

The two prepared themselves for the night. Debbie got out of the shower and Lou was looking in the mirror brushing her teeth. Lou gave Debbie a smirk as she handed her a towel. As Debbie walked out of the bathroom, Lou slapped her butt. Once Lou was finished, she went back into the bedroom and got dressed. "Did Tammy ever tell you about Loren?" Lou asked. "Uhh, no. Why?" Lou shrugged. "I don't know. It's just so crazy to me." A few seconds of silence passed. "Alright, how do I look?" Debbie says tucking a strand of damp hair behind her ear. Lou looked her girlfriend up and down. "I-I'm gonna fix my hair, but I just want to know how this outfit looks on me." Lou just smiled. "You look amazing." Debbie was wearing a black dress with high heels, which was rare. "You really think so? Like I didn't do too much of anything at all did I?" Lou walked to Debbie and hugged her. "No. You look perfect." "Okay." Debbie said looking at her girlfriend. "You look good too. This suit. I think it might be my favorite." Lou was wearing a maroon suit with high heels. Lou smiled and gave Debbie a short passionate kiss. "Thank you."

After Debbie had fixed her hair, she looked at herself one more time in the mirror. Debbie grabbed her purse and went downstairs where Lou was waiting for her. "Jesus Debs! Are you trying to make me jump on you? Because its working." Debbie laughed. "Come on Lou let's go."

The two were enjoying themselves at a little spot Daphne had showed them. "Hey try it. I bet you'll like it." Debbie said with a spoonful of strawberry icecream. Lou was known for disliking strawberry icecream. "Baby no you eat it. I'll eat my lime pie and you can eat... that." Lou said taking a bite of her own dessert and pointing at her girlfriend's ice cream. "Well I guess someone won't be getting kisses and lovin' from me tonight. Lou looked at Debbie. A few seconds went by. "Ugghhh fine let me have some." Lou said opening her mouth. "That's my girl." Debbie spoon fed her girlfriend. Lou couldn't believe it. Out of all the times with strawberry flavored ice cream, this one was her favorite. Not only because she actually enjoyed the taste a bit, but because she was with her girlfriend.

"That wasn't so bad babe." Lou said pointing at her mouth still processing the taste. "You want some more?" Debbie said putting a spoonful in her mouth. "Yeah but not from the spoon." Debbie smiled. Lou leaned in for a kiss. Debbie smiled into the kiss as she cupped Lou's face in her hands. The two laughed and finished off their meals as they talked about random things.

The couple arrived home and took showers. Lou was laying on the bed as Debbie crawled on top of her and laid her head down on her chest. "You comfy?" Lou asked rubbing Debbie's back. "Ehh, I just wanted to see how you would react." Debbie sat up and looked down to Lou before she kissed her. Debbie grinned. The brunette rolled off of the blonde. "Goodnight baby."

Debbie laughed as she knew what her actions would do to Lou. "Ummm. Goodnight." Debbie quickly fell asleep while Lou was just laying there in disappointment and funny disbelief.