Chapter 6: Mr.Greg P.2

A/N: Sorry I didn't update had visitors so I really couldn't do anything anyways on to the story, ttyl 😗😘
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Last time on A Diamonds Daughter...

We were on our way to Stevens dad's work, when we heard a distressed & relived voice "Faith, Steven" we turned around to see....

Faiths P.O.V

Pearl. "What is she doing here, Also why does she look so scared, did Garnet not tell her we were out"? "Pearl"? Steven said confused "There you guys are, why did you guys just leave"!? She said out of breath. "Garnet said Steven can show me the town and his friends and father, did she not tell you"? I said confused. "No, I went out of my room to see if Steven was hungry and you two were gone, then I look for Amethyst and Garnet and if found a note that said they went on a mission without me, I thought you guys snuck off so I went to find you" She said. "Oh, well we are almost done, I just want her to meet my dad that's all" Steven said. "Oh very well, I'll see you two at the house" she says turniOhng away, but I stood her "Wait why don't you come with" I say. "Um..-" She says hesitantly, I look at Steven to see him with a hurt and uncomfortable face. "Does she not like Mr. Universe, if so why"? She looks at Steven and sees his face "-I suppose I can go with you two, I have nothing else to do" she says turning around, I see Stevens face admittedly lit up "Yeah this is gonna be so fun" He said giving pearl a toothy smile.

-Time-Skip-

We were finally here, we made it to a car wash? "Dad" Steven called out, we heard a very distant response "Over here". We followed the voice to the beach there stood a Van. It said "Mr.Universe", "Must be his dad" I thought. "Hi dad" Steven said to a man with long hair and a beard, "Hey kiddo" he said. He looked at me and pearl "Oh hi pearl" he said very awkwardly, "Hello Greg" She said looking away. "So I'm who's the new gem" he said looking at me, "This is Faith dad" Steven said "she's pink diamonds daughter, you know the one Mom destroyed" He said continuing. "Oh um sorry for your loss" he said not making the contact, "You too" I said politely. Steven and his dad started talking about a commercial i wasn't really paying attention, they then started talking about what they should do with their money. I saw pearl step away and I followed her. "Hey pearl" I said, "Yes faith" she said, "May I ask a question"? I ask "Of course you can" she says looking at me. "Why are you so awkward near Mr.Universe" I ask, "Oh well I guess I would have to tell you one day" She said with a sigh. We started walking back to the house. "I liked Rose, and so did Greg, and I just never talked to him after she died" She said sadly. "Oh" I said, "Well aren't you happy she found someone she loved" I said looking at her. "Well yeah I guess, but I just don't talk to him, I have Steven to take care of now, I ju-" Pearl said but was cut off by Steven and Mr. Universe packing/helping him pack. "What are you two doing" Pearl said looking at them with a shocked face, "We are going on a trip" Steven said. "A trip" She said, "To the city" Mr. Universe said. "We are going to the city and we should bring Faith and Pearl. "No I shouldn't" she said looking away. " Please" Me and Steven said in unison. She looked at us and sighed "Ok". "Yeahh, let's go" we look outside to see a limo. We all get in, I look outside the window "This will be interesting" I thought.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed, next part will be there day in the city. Hope you enjoyed it any anime fans are out there i am making an anime boyfriend scenarios, but your gonna have to wait to see which one. Ok bye see you not the next chapter of The Diamonds Daughter, bye guys