Chapter 1: Mentally Broken...hehe...Haha...HAHA!!

Krieg's POV

ABC= Inner voice
--------------------------

I was in my room looking at the wall...just staring at the wall...having a lovely conversation with my...self...

Krieg: So...when do we leave man?

Krieg: I don't know...soon maybe...

Krieg: Well...make your mind up soon...huh?...someone's coming...

Someone then opens my door and I don't look back just keep staring at the wall...smiling...

???: Krieg?...you okay sweetie?...

I covered my one eye, thanks to Tai and Qrow...they gouged my eye out as a punishment. But when I covered my eye I giggled and spoke in a singsong voice.

Krieg: Whoo...is it?~...

Summer: ...It's...Summer...

I then uncovered my eye and very slightly looked over my right shoulder making my empty eye socket face mom.

Krieg: Hi Mommy...how are you?

Summer: ...I'm...okay... today's your birthday Krieg. And Tai isn't home...so if you want to come down and bring...Little Man (nickname for the inner voice). With you...*sniff*...we can celebrate your birthday...*sniff*...

Krieg: Hmm...let me ask him...

I then turned back to the wall and mumbled to myself, hearing mommy sniffle more and quietly sobbed.

Summer's POV

I went to my son's room and when I entered...I saw him looking at his...how he says his...Happy Wall...after I told him to come down and celebrate his birthday with me and his sisters...I knew I had to tell him to bring..."Little Man"...his "bestest friend/enemy"...while he was asking his "friend"...I was crying quietly...my sweet baby boy...what...what's going on in your head?... what's happening in your mind?...

Summer: *sniffs and sobs*...

Krieg: Mommy?

Summer: *sniff*...Yes my...my sweet little angel?...

Krieg: Little Man said he'd love to come down and celebrate...are sisters there?...

Summer: Of course...your sisters wouldn't miss this for the world...*sniff*...

Krieg then got up and I couldn't help but look at his right eye...Tai...Qrow...why would you do this to my baby?...

Summer: *offers her hand*...Come on sweetie...

Krieg then took my hand and we walked down stairs and once there we went to the kitchen and saw Ruby and Yang with party hats on and a little cake on the kitchen table.

Yang: Hey big brother...Happy Birthday!!...

Ruby: Big Brother...Happy Birthday...

Krieg: ...*looks at his left shoulder*...Okay...I'll tell them...*looks back at Ruby and Yang*...Little man says it's his birthday too...

I looked at Ruby and Yang and saw they were very sad. And I knew why... Krieg's...friend...

Yang/Ruby: Happy...Birthday...little man...

Krieg: *giggles and claps his hands*...Little man is happy knowing that you all care for him!...

I saw Yang and Ruby look at me with tears in their eyes knowing that their big brother...is... losing it...I kept my best to not breakdown crying...but...I didn't want Krieg to have a panic attack...I remember the first time...I witnessed his panic attack...