Chapter 3: Protect the Bunny!!/Slaughter Time!!

Krieg POV

Right now I was with my sisters in their dorm with Tina and playing with Zwei. Zwei was freaking out on how tall, muscular, and well...being alive.

Zwei: *Barks happily*

Krieg: Dog of Cuteness!! It's me! Krieg!!

Ruby: He really missed you Krieg.

Yang: Yeah he'd lay down in your room and just whimper to sleep and wait by the front door waiting for you...

Krieg: Well... we're here now Zwei. And we're not leaving.

Zwei went crazy on me saying that and jumped on me and kept licking my face. And soon after there was a voice coming through the intercom.

Glynda: Will Mr. Rose, please report to the cliff side for your initiation. *Repeats message*

Ruby: Oh you must be on your way for initiation Brother.

Yang: Yeah. And trust me...it's fun.

Krieg: Krieg must go now. And will slaughter every grim there is in the woods. Hehehe~...

I then got my axe and mask and went down to the cliff side. Once there Ozina told me the rules of the Initiation and how it's going to be broadcasting it all throughout Beacon. I nodded and soon got launched in the air.

Krieg: YEEEEAAAAH!!!

After some falling I neared the ground and got ready to land.

Meanwhile back at Team RWBY's dorm

Ruby: Why isn't he using a landing strategy!?!

Tina: Oh, stop your worry boo. Dad's got a few tricks up his...axe...

Back to Krieg

I was falling closer to the ground and soon I collided with the ground and did a super hero landing. Didn't hurt one bit. I then stood up and walked around the forest and soon came across a pack of wolves. They looked at me and soon charged at me.

Krieg: PLAYTIME!!!!

I charged into the pack and slaughtered them as gruesome as I can get. And soon more and more Grimm started to surround me and I kept taking their hits and bites, slashes and mauling. But in the end...I slaughtered them all with all them whimpering for mercy as I ripped their guts out through their mouths. And how they cried when I dissected them alive and force-fed them their own intestines!! HAHAHA!!! Well...with that done I walked to the ruins and found several pieces of a chess game. I picked the white king and walked off to the cliff without any other grim attacking me because of what I did to their other brethren they know I would do the same to them.

Time skip to Team selecting

Ozina: Mr. Rose. You chose the White King piece. And so that you know there are no other teams with opening spots. But as of today you will be known as Team...PCHO(PSYCHO)...

And with that we all were dismissed and I was placed next to my sister's dorm and me and Tina went to bed to be ready for tomorrow.

Time skip: Morning

When I woke up I remembered that I'm starting classes today. So I got ready in the schools...uniform? But once I put it on my pecs and muscles ripped the whole shirt and uniform to shreds leaving me shirtless.

Krieg: Great...well...my pecs have pecs and no shirt can restrain them...haha.

I then left the dorm leaving Tina to make her little workshop for explosives. I went to my first class and saw a small portly man with a big moustache.