Intro

A/N: Okay. As you all know by now, I haven't been on wattpad really for a few months. Maybe a reply, pm, vote here and there. But because of certain events I had to take a hiatus. I even thought about deleting wattpad all together and start fresh but then I remember how hard I worked on some of these stories so that was a no. I have been writing small stories in my free time and have decided to share one with you guys. I'm slowly getting back into writing and I hope I will be able to give you good stories. So I present to you all, Inevitable Fate. I hope you enjoy it.

-----------------

Evelyn POV

How did I end up in this situation? Standing out in the open attempting to hide away from the predator that lurks in the shadows of the crowd. Forcing fake smiles and laughs to classmates, friends, teachers. All these people see me everyday and not a single one of them can save me. I'm trapped in a bind that deems my death inevitable. I shuddered as my body got colder from the rain droplets hitting my face while I lay still on the concrete ground. I'm sorry Jungkook, Jimin, everyone. I tried my best. I really did.

2 months earlier

I covered my mouth as I tried to contain my laughter watching Jungkook and Jimin wrestle.

"Be careful Jimin, you know Jungkook is a muscle pig.", I shouted as Jimin avoided Jungkook's grab.

"What you want some too?", Jungkook asked before picking me up over his shoulder. I let out a squeal as Hoseok and Yoongi looked on.

"Don't worry Evelyn I shall save you!", Jimin announced as Jungkook held up his free hand.

"Or I can sacrifice you to the beast.", he added moving away from my captor.

"Jimin you ass!", I shouted still over Jungkook's shoulder. I started hitting his butt to get him to put me down to no avail.

"If you're trying to seduce me Evelyn, you're going to have to try a lot harder than that.", Jungkook stated smacking the back of my thigh.

"Put me down!", I shouted while we all laughed at Jungkook's antics. He finally placed me back on my feet before I started hitting him lightly. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me close to him with a sly smirk.

"You shouldn't upset the beast Evelyn.", he mumbled and I was sure to be as red as a tomato right now.

"Yah! Hands off my best friend muscle pig.", Jimin shouted pulling us apart.

"Oh come on, she wants me.", Jungkook stated before Hoseok put him in a playful choke hold.

"Nah fam she doesn't.", he joked and I shook my head at their playfulness. I sat on the blanket next to Yoongi and Jimin followed my lead. His eyes scanned my leg with a frown and I quickly moved to sit on my legs.

"How long are you going to allow her to hurt you?", he asked and I shrugged.

"She's dealing with things right now.", I replied.

"Evelyn, she's your mother. She's supposed to protect you not hurt you. I'd call child protective services right now if my parents would believe me when I tell them.", he said and I sighed.

"And where would I go?"

"To live with me and my parents duh.", he said and I smiled.

"Thanks Jimin but I think I can handle it for now.", I said and he nodded.

"Alright but if it gets too bad.", he started and I held up my hand to stop him.

"I know." I looked over to see Yoongi asleep on the blanket and Jimin reached for a piece of grass before running it under his nose.

Yoongi's nose twitched reminding me of a small rabbit.

"Yah fuck off.", He sneered before the two of us began laughing.

"Aww hyung. But you're not playing with us.", Jimin snickered as he pat Yoongi's stomach. Yoongi hopped up before chasing Jimin across the park.

Jungkook took a spot next to me as I watched the boys play around.

"Admit it.", he stated leaving me confused.

"Admit what?"

"You want me.", he smirked and I smacked him with my scarf.

"As if."